Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

****Official Match Thread - Leicester City vs Brighton - 7.45PM - King Power Stadium****

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
For me we are only a couple of key changes from being one of the top teams in the Championship, we're not far...but we risk losing confidence (Dobie looked like he had on the wrong trousers on Saturday). Also not been on here in a long while, I forgot we still had a contingent of fans who spiral into dismay as soon as the going gets a little tough.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
f*** , SCUM go 2nd after Cardiff concede to Watford.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
defo an equaliser coming

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
We have settled now. Now don't let us get caught offside. That's if we cross the half-way line.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
We sound a lot better in the last few minutes.

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
Id rather Gus cut his teeth and learned the hard lessons now rather than get promotion and be beaten around the bottom of the Premier. He's still learning and I think he's worth it.

FoxyBingo

Oct 22, 2012
If I was Gus, I would moan about budgets, threaten to go and play golf, stretch my hands out as if it's nothing to do with me and kick a few bottles over. The have a good old laugh and a lot of head nodding with Pearson.

Don't forget to swing by the amex to be a dick to the stewarding staff busting a nut to get the shitty car park moving along. :tosser:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Quietened the crowd.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here