Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official Match Thread ****Crystal Palace -V- Brighton and Hove Albion****

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
1-0 half time , we're not getting any decisions from the ref. Palace are even more dirtier than Leeds. The problem is we play football and don't f***ing cheat.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
its not its a fact he is not good enough for us 1-0 ht dreadfull day

I am not a Barnes lover but I would not blame him today, Dunk is at fault and now we have to spend the whole game chasing. I cannot see us scoring but would just love to be proved wrong

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
its not its a fact he is not good enough for us 1-0 ht dreadfull day

you are not top scored one season then become shite the following one

try writing something constructive for a change

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
f***ing terrible as per. Play is lethargic and sloppy whereas palace's passes are accurate and their play in and around the box much more incisive. Will be delighted to not get battered the way it's going.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Bad team selection, best defender sent off, one down scored by ..., our best outfield player of recent games off injured, can only get better in the second half. Just a bit of luck to go our way.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Hopefully not a bad injury for Orlandi, as he has been playing really well of late.

assume it was something bad because it wasn't from a challenge

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I think Zaha has been pretty shit to be honest. He just seems to hog the ball, do a few fancy step overs, then eventually run into trouble then dive.

Tried a dive into the box but the ball was won fairly and squarely. Murray also went down like a sack of spuds after Greer gave him a shove.

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
Just can't see us scoring. At least with Orlandi on the pitch we stood a chance from set pieces. Gonna be a long old 2nd half!

Sergei Gotsmanov

Russian international
Jun 3, 2007
Hove
Bad team selection, best defender sent off, one down scored by ..., our best outfield player of recent games off injured, can only get better in the second half. Just a bit of luck to go our way.

Dunk really isn't our best defender by some distance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here