PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
3 bought

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Just bought it. That's £214 so far I've shelled out for this game for Travel, accommodation and ticket and that's without Taxi to Airport and beer and food money :(

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Don't you lot have GOOGLE?

Do an image search for "anfield road restricted view":
dscf2672on9.jpg

OK if the goals are up this end :lolol:

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
It's time that the mods on here deleted a load of posts re the Liverpool game. There is no debate to be had. If you want a ticket, you will get a ticket, loyalty points are irrelevant. So stop whinging and book your travel now. Yorskshire-Seagull : you have no issue whatsoever. Pathetic

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011

dscf2672on9.jpg

I'm not going to look at the stands and surroundings thank you very much, just want to watch some good football so that view isn't important for me.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Stupid question alert.

As i have more points than the chaps I want to go with (and i've already bought mine), can i wait for them to buy theirs (next week) and then call the club to get us all together? or would they naturally be put next to me as we sit together at the amex?

Last edited:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Stupid question alert.

As i have more points than the chaps I want to go with (and i've already bought mine), can i wait for them to buy theirs (next week) and then call the club to get us all together? or would they naturally be put next to me as we sit together at the amex?

You will be allocated the ticket next in the pack after the perosn before you and no way will the club put you together, there is no time to do it - the only way would have been for you (or him) to buy as friends on one account at the same time when the lowest points person could do so.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

dscf2672on9.jpg

That's like the view you got from the back of the lower tier at highbury (main stand and opposite). Really is not good enough, the architect should be shot.

D

Deleted member 18477

Or, more likely, the ones marked on that plan as 'Restricted View Seats'

you can still see the whole pitch from those seats. fratton park had shitty poles in the way as did walsall. no biggy!

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Anfield Road End

This stand is opposite to the Kop and is the newest structure at the ground. It has two tiers, with the top tier only small. Over the years it has hosted the away supporters at the ground and presently still does. This adds to the atmosphere in this part of the ground.

Capacity 9,074
Upper Tier 2,654
Lower Tier 6,391
Disabled Positions 29

Anfield: Stand-by-Stand | This Is Anfield

D

Deleted member 18477

Apart from the far goal, as above. I think that's a fairly critical part of the pitch, no?

The photo looks like someone is holding the camera higher than eye sight. The people infront appear to be a lot lower! It'll be stand where you like anyway no doubt!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here