Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

****Official Liverpool Ticket Details From Club****

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
You won't get a choice you fool! It will be the normal selling from the corners crap. So early purchasers will get rank seats. I'm waiting until next week for the cannon fodder to take the crap seats first.

Why are there 2 prices for adults?

"Please take extra care when purchasing tickets online to ensure that you select the correct price range. Owing to the tight time restraints tickets will not be exchanged or refunded once purchased."

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Why should your ex-wife potentially get a ticket before a loyal supporter

Kind of agree but at the same time, I am sure plenty of fans who are not loyal supporters get cup tickets,remeber the Totenham away ticket debarcle, also I am asking for someones points, that means a loyal supporter who is not going

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Why are there 2 prices for adults?

"Please take extra care when purchasing tickets online to ensure that you select the correct price range. Owing to the tight time restraints tickets will not be exchanged or refunded once purchased."

Think there might be upper and lower tier

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Liverpool STH in upper tier away supporters only get lower tier - I would guess its sides and centre, although last few rows at the back give restricted views if everybody is standing

Anfield Road End lower tier has a capacity of 6391.

The cheaper tickets as you say, will be further back under the upper tier where the view becomes a bit letterbox and restricted.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Whilst thinking it won't sell out because of the kick off time and day, I do think we will take 5,000+

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Why? It's 270 miles away, it's £90 on the train, and not many kids will go because if you drive you wont get back until midnight on a Sunday.

When was the last time we took 6000 away? I think it was Villa, which was at 3pm on a Saturday if I remember correctly. Before that, I cant remember us ever taking that many anywhere.

If it was 3pm on a Saturday we might sell out, just. But no way at 4.30pm on a Sunday with no cheap train tickets available. 3,000, I reckon.

this

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I could only see £30 tickets available, perhaps they are selling the good seats first, then the cheap seats after the central seats have gone

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I could only see £30 tickets available, perhaps they are selling the good seats first, then the cheap seats after the central seats have gone

There is a drop down to change the option, I went for the middle band seats at £26 each :)

albionite

May 20, 2009

You can change the seats you want on the drop down menu, Top, middle and low. It's only when you click checkout does the price change...I think

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
You can change the seats you want on the drop down menu, Top, middle and low. It's only when you click checkout does the price change...I think

You can click on update basket at the bottom to sort the new price.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here