****Official Liverpool Ticket Details From Club****

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
from our website and will we sell out and i hope we do

Liverpool v Albion (FA Cup R5)
Posted on: Fri 03 Feb 2012

Sunday 19th February. 4.30pm. Anfield.
Albion fans have been allocated approximately 6,000 tickets for this game, and they will be available to supporters with 1,140 loyalty points or more from 6pm on Friday 3rd February - online only.

From 9am on Monday 6th February these tickets will also be available via the ticketline - 0844 327 1901 - or in person at the ticket office at the Amex.

Tickets will be available to supporters with:

1,110 loyalty points or more from 5pm on Tuesday 7th February - online only - and other methods from 9am on Wednesday 8th February.
1,090 loyalty points or more from 5pm on Wednesday 8th February - online only- and other methods from 9am on Thursday 9th February.
1,050 loyalty points or more from 5pm on Thursday 9th February - online only - and other methods from 9am on Friday 10th February.
1,000 loyalty points or more from 5pm on Friday 10th February - online only - and other methods from 9am on Saturday 11th February.
200 loyalty points or more from 5pm on Sunday 12th February - online only - and other methods from 9am on Monday 13th February.
100 loyalty points or more via all three methods from 12pm on Monday 13th February.
50 loyalty points or more from 5pm on Monday 13th February - online only - and other methods from 9am on Tuesday 14th February.
10 loyalty points or more from 5pm on Tuesday 14th February - online only - and other methods from 9am on Wednesday 15th February.

Any tickets still remaining will be available to anyone registered on the club's database from 12pm on Thursday 16th February, but only in person at the ticket office located at the Amex.

NB: Tickets will not be available to purchase from the ticket office in Queens Road.

Prices
Adult £24-£30
Over-65s £18-£22.50
Under-16s £5
Wheelchair Users £19.50-£22.50
Ambulant disabled £19.50-£22.50

Please note, the same loyalty points scheme above will refer to ambulant disabled and wheelchair users, and they are entitled to a free companion ticket where necessary. Wheelchair user tickets are available from Lee Ransom via the customer services telephone line - 0845 073 0251 - while ambulant disabled tickets are available via the ticketline - 0844 327 1901 - or in person at the Amex. They are not available online.

Please take extra care when purchasing tickets online to ensure that you select the correct price range. Owing to the tight time restraints tickets will not be exchanged or refund once purchased.

Travel
Seagull Travel are running coaches for this fixture. Book your place online or by phone: 0845 9011 442 (telephone bookings will include a £1 booking fee).

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
let the binfest and moaning begin

WeAreTheAlbion

Aug 19, 2010
Northstand - AMEX Stadium
I have 1100 points, im a ST holder, will i get more points by the time the liverpool game is here, or do all the season ticket points get put on at the beggining of the season?

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
lets make sure we sell them all and make loads of noise and make the great escape sound great with all 6,000 all singing it and Sussex by sea

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I have 1100 points, im a ST holder, will i get more points by the time the liverpool game is here, or do all the season ticket points get put on at the beggining of the season?

You got 1000 as a STH and I assume you have been to the other 5 cup matches @ 20 points a match - so unless you buy any away tickets you will stay the same

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
There is NO CHANCE WHATSOEVER of us selling out for this game.

No need for a binfest, anyone who wants one, will get one.

Now please lets let that be the end of it.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Very low loyalty points requirement, I suspect they do not expect us to sell out

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
We won't sell out. If it was a Saturday kick off or a 12pm even on Sunday then we would but doubt we will now.

Could even turn into pay on the gate.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
commander i feel we might sell out

Why? It's 270 miles away, it's £90 on the train, and not many kids will go because if you drive you wont get back until midnight on a Sunday.

When was the last time we took 6000 away? I think it was Villa, which was at 3pm on a Saturday if I remember correctly. Before that, I cant remember us ever taking that many anywhere.

If it was 3pm on a Saturday we might sell out, just. But no way at 4.30pm on a Sunday with no cheap train tickets available. 3,000, I reckon.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Can anyone help re:Liverpool tickets

I have enough points and so does my son but cannot get my tickets untill next Saturday because my Daughter (1030 points)does not have enough points until then,anyway thats all by and im rambling,my problem is my Ex-wife has expressed interest in coming but cant without points, would any good Samaritain with 1030+ points be willing to help??

As above I wont be booking until next Saturday so if anyone decides not to go would be appreciated if I could borrow their points

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
two tiers to chose from...

You won't get a choice you fool! It will be the normal selling from the corners crap. So early purchasers will get rank seats. I'm waiting until next week for the cannon fodder to take the crap seats first.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
You won't get a choice you fool! It will be the normal selling from the corners crap. So early purchasers will get rank seats. I'm waiting until next week for the cannon fodder to take the crap seats first.

Really? I'm assuming as we all use the same ticketing system, it'd be easy to load in the Liverpool seat map and I'd expect a selection of price at least ?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Really? I'm assuming as we all use the same ticketing system, it'd be easy to load in the Liverpool seat map and I'd expect a selection of price at least ?

Just seen the price banding, so yes possibly then. I bet the kids seats are shit though as they seem to be a flat £5.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Pics?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here