Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official FALMER WEBCAM Merged Threads

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
We have some green in the stadium! (1830)

Is it aliens landing to give someone an anal probe?

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Looks like they are finally sorting out the seating rails in the East Stand this morning (8:45)

Yeah. South Stand next or finish off the West? I think someone on here said the seats would start to go in at the end of this month so they need to crack on hence the Saturday working I guess.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
No activity on a Sunday?!?! Shirkers!!

saslowi

Feb 2, 2009
Some metal tank looking things have turned up in the bottom left corner. Anyone know what they are for?

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
At last the seating rails in the south stand have begun to be fitted. I guess once this stand is completed the seats will start to be fitted?

Here's hoping. :thumbsup:

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Looking at the web cam picture, it looks like they still need to fit the rails in the west stand lower

Didn't see that. Drat. I think you're right. Another few weeks work then before the seats and colour start to cover the drab concrete terracing as it is at the moment.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Looks like they got as far as my bit in WSU and then stopped. There's been a ladder propped up over there for 2 weeks now, I hope I haven't got to climb up that bloody thing to get to my seat every week!!!!!

Mileoakman

Aug 11, 2003
The name gives it away
Just noticed the Community Stadium advertising at the bottom of the East stand has been removed this afternoon.

They have placed it on the otherside of the wall facing the West Stand. As sponsers are very keen to have their name in constant view I'm wondering if we are likely to get another web cam on the top of the West looking across to the East. Can't see any reason why they would move the boards otherwise.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
They have placed it on the otherside of the wall facing the West Stand. As sponsers are very keen to have their name in constant view I'm wondering if we are likely to get another web cam on the top of the West looking across to the East. Can't see any reason why they would move the boards otherwise.

You're reading WAY too much into it. How about this - it was in the way of the seat contractor when the rails were installed so he moved it and forgot to put it back

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here