Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official FALMER WEBCAM Merged Threads

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I wonder if they'll do the West Stand seats before the South? Ooooh the excitment! And that's the 4,000th I've just snaffled.

But this is the 4,000th REPLY which is the important statistic.
It's listed on the thread menu!

:p

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I've had this on facebook a while, dont think its been on here before, makes me smile anyway

Attachments

• amex.JPG
    amex.JPG
    432 KB · Views: 719

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Yes it has Brett, I posted it (Dec I think).

NJ took the photos (God bless him) and I stitched them together.
It's also posted HERE with another I took.

Last edited:

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
The lazy work-shy seating contractors have started again over on the middle West stand - obviously didnt want their faces on the web cam - what are they hiding??

Working on that area now - in front of the webcam on East Stand (southern end)......

EastbourneGull

Oct 1, 2008
Bounced from page 3:rant:

It looks like the pitch will be entirely covered in gravel by tomorrow. What next? Heating pipes?

Meanwhile the seating contractors seem to have buggered off for the weekend. Look forward to seeing them around Tuesday lunchtime.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Bounced from page 3:rant:

It looks like the pitch will be entirely covered in gravel by tomorrow. What next? Heating pipes?

Meanwhile the seating contractors seem to have buggered off for the weekend. Look forward to seeing them around Tuesday lunchtime.

Pipes are already in aren't they? Thought that was what all of the little rectangles were about.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Ok.

Anybody know what all the piping and stopcocks in the mini trenches are for? Sprinkler system maybe?

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
heating goes in next, followed by sand follow by two layers of soil i think - according to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXnGBwA-xVc

That's quality!!!! First time I've watched it all the way through as it didn't seem relevant at the time it was first posted. Now you can almost imagine the grass growing there....

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Looks like roof to me - they seem to have taken a lot of it down, I wonder why.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here