Aug 28, 2010
pitch is almost clear! sowing the turf will begin in the coming weeks! :D

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
pitch is almost clear! sowing the turf will begin in the coming weeks! :D

March.

Now that November is over (webcam-wise), there have been (unless I have missed any) 20,150 images.

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
Page 2? :bounce:

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
Thought the web cam was live? That bloke sweeping the stand hasn't moved for 10 minutes and that lorry is waiting to be filled up, someone tell the JCB driver to pull his finger out and fill it up.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
South West corner is receiving a lot of attention today. Not sure what that large black shape is at the pitchside end. Any ideas?

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
South West corner is receiving a lot of attention today. Not sure what that large black shape is at the pitchside end. Any ideas?

Looks to me (at a guess) to be wire to reinforce the concrete that will be going in the corner, like so:

raftslab.jpg

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Natterjack, if you get a mo, I'd love to see some pictures of the corners from the pitch. Not so much the SE, more the NW & NE. Thanks in advance.

And bounced.

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
Another thing, there's 4 dumper trucks on our pitch and each one can carry roughly 20 tons so in the morning ( 11am ) I want to see that little mound of earth gone. Are these lazy idiots trying to hang this job out or what.

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
Another thing, there's 4 dumper trucks on our pitch and each one can carry roughly 20 tons so in the morning ( 11am ) I want to see that little mound of earth gone. Are these lazy idiots trying to hang this job out or what.

are these serious moans? i hope not..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here