Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official FALMER WEBCAM Merged Threads

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Perhaps if they leave the handrail off, some of the numpties that get pissed out of their box on three pints of Fosters before the game will fall of the edge.
We could call it "The Lemmings Bridge", and once one goes the others will follow.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Sweeeeet, just noticed the sexy white edging on the roof has been started on the North Stand. Assume thats what the cherry picker is doing on the South Stand but the bloody gantry is in the way! WEBCAM OUT! :tantrum:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Bull nosed edging was also started on the west stand yesterday

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Bull nosed edging was also started on the west stand yesterday

Just watched Stoke Vs Manure.The front of the stand roof at Stoke looks like Falmer without the lovely edging-Half finished!:amex:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
For the geeks out there, the webcam went past 18,000 images this morning.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

cw00

Mar 29, 2009
Manchester
i wonder whats next to be done on the stadium

exterior - getting there
terraces - done
roof - mostly done

hopefully they'll move on to the exciting bits soon, the seats or undersoilheating

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
i wonder whats next to be done on the stadium

exterior - getting there
terraces - done
roof - mostly done

hopefully they'll move on to the exciting bits soon, the seats or undersoilheating

Pretty sure the seats will be one of the last things to go in!

EastbourneGull

Oct 1, 2008
Pretty sure the seats will be one of the last things to go in!

Not so sure about that. Surely the seats will have to be delivered to and fitted from the pitch area, which would mean all the seats would need to be in place before the pitch preparation begins. If Natterjack is around perhaps he could tell us.

As soon as the roof is 100% the calk surcharge layer to the pitch and the filter drainage can be put in. Following this, the pitch contractor will move in to build the pitch layers up and install the under-pitch heating pipes.

The seating rails will be placed in bundles around the stadium before crane access is denied, thereby allowing both the pitch and the seats to be put in concurrently if required.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here