Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official FALMER WEBCAM Merged Threads

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I also have a panasonic and I use AVS Video Converter. It was free when I downloaded it and seems to convert any video file to any format you like
I tried that but didn't work.I will try again.Cheers.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
What's going on in that brilliant picture above? Has the delorean just taken off?

back_to_the_future.jpg

Its Lord B (minus the beard so he won't recognise himself) & Hiney (with somebody elses face on for a change) jumping ahead to May 2017 to watch us play Chelsea in the last match of the season to decide which one of us wins the premiership :thumbsup:

cw00

Mar 29, 2009
Manchester
eh? wet rows half way up the east stand, hope thats just some really strong wind.

Pics

Can't see it on the webcam, and I didn't have my camera this morning (me bad), but it looks as though the first piece of the white edging has gone up half way along the east stand roof.

It looks pretty damn sexy too.

NJ will try to get a photo later.

Apologies for the delay. Had to rush up to Watford to watch the mighty Swans win yesterday afternoon so didn't have time to post up.

(Missed the League 1 leaders' game in the process, but I'm sure the novelty will be there for the next game too :thumbsup:)

2 pics of East Stand edge as requested by Ev, one beneath the West Stand roof and a couple to finish of the North West Ramp taking shape.

East Stand edge of roof.jpg

East Stand edge of roof 2.jpg

west stand roof.jpg

NW ramp.jpg

NW ramp 2.jpg

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
It might just be me, but it doesn't look like the East Stand roof actually covers all the rows :lolol:

You probably mean the west stand (3rd pic)
Optical illusion - angles et al innit.

Good stuff Norm :thumbsup:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Sorry if it sounds a bit dumb,but are the floodlights sitting on the roof or going underneath the roof?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Sorry if it sounds a bit dumb,but are the floodlights sitting on the roof or going underneath the roof?

I think they're going on the lighting gantry, hence it being called the lighting gantry :thumbsup:

Cross section

Attachments

• lights.JPG
    lights.JPG
    37 KB · Views: 350

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Why does the roof look translucent in these pictures but very and darker when seen from the outside?

It was explained to me at a 1901 presentation that is the deliberate properties/ characteristics of the plastic.

as seen from the top its appears its opaque, but from underneath looking up its translucent.
Sort of like a one way mirror.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Why does the roof look translucent in these pictures but very opaque and darker when seen from the outside?

Probably the same reason it does in a conservatory.
The sheets have a top and an underside, with the top sheet having a UV coating to reduce glare and it fading also.
The sky above and the ground below will also have something to do with it also.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here