Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official FALMER WEBCAM Merged Threads

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Lesson 1: How to react if someone in the West Upper stands up, shouts or has any fun at all -

falmerstewards.jpg

Sorry Billy but you're wrong. That's our official choir. "Stop! Stop! Stop! You're singing it too fast again! OK. From the top - Good Old........"

Jeep

Aug 1, 2003
I can see the camera balcony on the webcam at the back of the north stand - Is there also one at the back of the south stand?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Can't see it on the webcam, and I didn't have my camera this morning (me bad), but it looks as though the first piece of the white edging has gone up half way along the east stand roof.

It looks pretty damn sexy too.

NJ will try to get a photo later.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

John Sayers

Aug 17, 2009
Saltdean
Can't see it on the webcam, and I didn't have my camera this morning (me bad), but it looks as though the first piece of the white edging has gone up half way along the east stand roof.

It looks pretty damn sexy too.

NJ will try to get a photo later.

It was first spotted on Friday - picture 6 from wearebrighton (seee the elevated platform installing it)http://nortr3nixy.nimpr.uk/showthread.php?t=184120

Attachments

• 06.jpg
    06.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 438

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
But the photo is so small you can't see it John.

John Sayers

Aug 17, 2009
Saltdean
But the photo is so small you can't see it John.

I didn't take the photo so can't take credit for it's size, just spotted the new roof section when I was there and then highlighted it in someone elses small photo. Maybe whoever took it can zoom in on the orriginal for us?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I know that John, I was just pointing out that if you didn't know it was there, you just wouldn't spot it on the photo.
I'll get a pic in the morning anyway. :thumbsup:

It won't do Mov files.Do you use a coverter and which one?
If you mean the original imported files, I upload them to the PC 'real time' via FireWire. They are then in .wmv format so WMM can handle them.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
What's going on in that brilliant picture above? Has the delorean just taken off?

back_to_the_future.jpg

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
It's confusing, as if that's a shot from the webcam, then it shouldn't have a long exposure time on the photo. Yet the trail looks like the rear lights of a vehicle driving away over the space of 5 seconds or so.

Wouldn't it NEED a longer exposure time for the night-time shots?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I know that John, I was just pointing out that if you didn't know it was there, you just wouldn't spot it on the photo.
I'll get a pic in the morning anyway. :thumbsup:

If you mean the original imported files, I upload them to the PC 'real time' via FireWire. They are then in .wmv format so WMM can handle them.

Perhaps it comes down to the make of camera? I have a Panasonic and when i upload the files to the software provided(Quick Time) the original files are .Mov which is bloody annoying.WMM doesn't recognize that type of file.I had a quick seach over the net for converters but none seem to work.Maybe i need a proper software editing piece of kit? I've only just brought my compact camera as well.I really would like to fiddle with the HD recordings.Any ideas or recommendations EV?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here