Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official FALMER WEBCAM Merged Threads

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Surely there must be a special 'retard' filter to stop people like cun...I mean kent eagle?

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Building regs,

When we as individuals do building work, we have to have the them round to inspect each stage of the build, depth of footing, construction is as the drawing, correct materials etc.

Does this also happen in these projects, or are Buckingham’s as a professional company that I assume has been audited and checked trusted in this respect ?

EastbourneGull

Oct 1, 2008
10.15 - some steel has arrived. Man in orange jacket points driver in direction of South Stand. Nou Nou's there waiting to receive it. More thrust wall revealed. What a start to the week!

Brighton M

Banned
Sep 22, 2006
Lancing
Just down at Falmer now - quite a lot seems to be going on and there's a big pile of steel ready to go up - could be an exciting couple of week, even days, judging by how fast the (east?) stand went up!

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
I wish the webcam could turn left just a little,we are not going to be able to watch the steel in the South Stand being erected if not.:annoyed:

EastbourneGull

Oct 1, 2008
Second piece at 16.15. A-maz-ing. You can now get an idea of how much it will obliterate the webcam views. BHA have said more than once said that it will stay in this position for the duration of the build. Surely they must move it / get another one?

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I'm literally hanging on every update. This has been a GREAT day.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
It's getting boring now. When you've seen one stand go up, you've seen them all.

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
I waited all day for an erection and finally got one late this afternoon, much to the amusement of my office work colleagues.

:p

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
You wont be saying that when they start erecting the West Stand.

Unless they put another camera in place, nobody will be able to see it going up! :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here