Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official FALMER WEBCAM Merged Threads

cw00

Mar 29, 2009
Manchester
thanks NJ very much appricieated.

do you know what the roof over east stand will be made out of? just glass or the cheap plastic stuff, and will it be see-through?

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Looking at that webcam, after a couple fo cold ones I grant you, can anyone explain how they knew where to build the dog's head so the arch would fit into it just right.

Fcuking clever those Welsh.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Full size plans Barry. Lay them on the ground and Dai's your uncle.

EastbourneGull

Oct 1, 2008
This is all so frustrating - there's some serious 'white pole' action taking place in the north west but can't see how it relates to the grey steelwork of the west stand. Anyone dare me to ask the project team when they're going to move the webcam? Jack Straw & Co's photographs are impatiently awaited.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
This is all so frustrating - there's some serious 'white pole' action taking place in the north west but can't see how it relates to the grey steelwork of the west stand. Anyone dare me to ask the project team when they're going to move the webcam? Jack Straw & Co's photographs are impatiently awaited.

Sorry - I meant south east

What's the matter with me - I meant south west!
Could have saved yourself some embarassement by using the 'edit post' function.

But then again, if the webcam had been put in the right place initially...............

westy

Jul 25, 2003

yea, could do with someone strolling by to take a pic or 5 of the west stand really... Anyone nearby..?!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
This is all so frustrating - there's some serious 'white pole' action taking place in the north west but can't see how it relates to the grey steelwork of the west stand.

Looks like it could be the rear arch supports similar to east stand.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Do we know if we are going to have BHAFC written in the seats?

westy

Jul 25, 2003
Do we know if we are going to have BHAFC written in the seats?

Please god no. That was a real 90's trend, just looks tacky and dated now. Have a look at the Hawthorns, all cool blue seating, looks real slick. They took out the horrid WBA and scarf from the Birmingham road end and overnight the ground looked better. Same with Newcastle and Emirates stadium, no naff text in the seats, less is more as they say..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here