Official FALMER WEBCAM Merged Threads

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
nice Bus action pic fella, loved it !

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Bloody weather, it must be slowing them down. Get that roof on quick !

Last edited:

John Sayers

Aug 17, 2009
Saltdean
West Stand in the rain this morning

Attachments

• 24022010.jpg
    24022010.jpg
    191.8 KB · Views: 358

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
'kin AMAZING, thanks so much for sharing that Mr Sayers the man !!!!!!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
After spending so many hours there last week I was starting to get withdrawl symptoms.
You have just made me feel a whole lot better NJ.

Thanks for the help last week.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
that third picture is

[size=+2]AWESOME[/size]

After spending so many hours there last week I was starting to get withdrawl symptoms.
You have just made me feel a whole lot better NJ.

Thanks for the help last week.

No probs, Great win last night BTW.:thumbsup:

I can honestly say (having listened to the game on radio and missed the first goal) that when Bennett scored, it's the first time I've ever been genuinely excited by another team scoring other than Swansea (apart from when anyone score against Cardiff obviously).

I had the game on through earphones, walking down the sea-front and frightened the hell out of someone jogging past me :facepalm:

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Players tunnel!!! its really coming together now!!

Indeed, the only trouble is, the players bath is in front of the tunnel instead of inside :)

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004

I can honestly say (having listened to the game on radio and missed the first goal) that when Bennett scored, it's the first time I've ever been genuinely excited by another team scoring other than Swansea (apart from when anyone score against Cardiff obviously).

I had the game on through earphones, walking down the sea-front and frightened the hell out of someone jogging past me :facepalm:

"One of us, one of us, one of us..."

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

westy

Jul 25, 2003

Top man!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
come on then who else is saying "the players tunnel" just like homer simpson says "doughnuts"

I can just about imagine a man with a tv camera standing in that pond with the players walking out :drool:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here