Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official FALMER WEBCAM Merged Threads

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Wider rows for the 'larger' supporter?

It could work quite well. If all the pie eaters are in the same area, it would help the catering staff enormously....

Mmmm. Good idea. And the 'slim-jims' could be seated further away from the catering facilities as well as they wont mind going that extra few yards to buy their low fat yoghurt etc.

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove
Web cam shots - the pitch

Hello, I'm new here and I haven't really read the threads, but looking at the webcam shots, and the lovely new stand, where is the pitch going to go?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
What pitch?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
You must mean the triangular bit in front of the stand. Triangular football. Must be a new Olympic Sport! :albion2:

maybe you should really read earlier threads, its only a triangle at the moment because the building right in front of you on the webcam havent been demolished yet.

cw00

Mar 29, 2009
Manchester
terraces getting there.

some close up pics of them would be lovely!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Hello, I'm new here and I haven't really read the threads, but looking at the webcam shots, and the lovely new stand, where is the pitch going to go?

SHIT ! A pitch ! Knew we`d forgotten something.

terraces getting there.

some close up pics of them would be lovely!

Here's one from a few days ago

terrace.jpg

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008

The middle maybe? Were every other pitch in a stadium is?

EastbourneGull

Oct 1, 2008
thanks for that.. looks like a tedious job

also whats happening down the far end of the terraces by the wall, hard to make out on the cam

If you're referring to the area pitchside at the far end, the walls are different because I think that will be one the areas for wheelchair users. There will be another immediately opposite at the front of the west stand I believe

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Cheers NJ.

The concrete walls popping up all over the South stand base are getting pretty complex now. Will these eventually be buried in some way or are they actually walls that will be down in the bowels of the stand eventually? Anyone know - it's certainly looking a little maze-like at the mo.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here