Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official FALMER WEBCAM Merged Threads

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Is it a Seagull or the shadow of a giant BAT? Easy 10 may want to enlighten us.

My prediction is for another seagull on the West Stand Lower, just to the right of the players tunnel as you look on the webcam - just below that 1901 section.

Someone called Martinf posted this on the 5th April:

As I said in my earlier post, I predict at least one more Seagull, on the WSL, just to the right of the players tunnel as you look on the webcam. Ban me if I'm wrong (but only for a day or two please )

:whistle:

Credit where credit's due :thumbsup:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Because they need the room while they install the giant screens.

Incidentally, there's an odd little gap of seats in the first block of the WSL nearest the south stand. Not enough room for a seagull there surely ? ???

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Any idea why the back rows of the north stand haven't been finished?
Think they're leaving room for when they fit the big screen on that side of the stand.

Regarding your blue tarmac inquiry yesterday - pretty sure a few people confirmed on here recently that they've now gone with the choice of blue instead of the red that features in most of the designs/artists impressions. If that is correct then I'm pleased with the decision! Works well at WHL & Goodison Park.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
All the seagulls are flying in the direction of right (as opposed to left if you see what I mean).

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
They are flying clockwise around the stadium. Bit surprised they didn't bung at least one in the away end.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
you dont need to read every single post, you just need common sense to realise ITS NOT FINISHED YET!

Common sense, well I can assure you I've plenty of that. I'm expressing an opinion. I know it's not finished yet .. but it's being handed over in just a few weeks and I still think don't know how they are going to fill this empty space. That was all! I just think it's a pity that "we" couldn't put seats in there even if they weren't used, it looks very stark now and I (and others I think if I read correctly) just wonder how this will be finished off to the same standard as the rest of this magnificent stadium

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Common sense, well I can assure you I've plenty of that. I'm expressing an opinion. I know it's not finished yet .. but it's being handed over in just a few weeks and I still think don't know how they are going to fill this empty space. That was all! I just think it's a pity that "we" couldn't put seats in there even if they weren't used, it looks very stark now and I (and others I think if I read correctly) just wonder how this will be finished off to the same standard as the rest of this magnificent stadium

I think the emblem that you saw on the artist's impression was a sort of banner that will be put over those corners until we get planning permission for more seats. That's the sort of thing the club can do when the stadium is handed over from the construction company.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls

I think the emblem that you saw on the artist's impression was a sort of banner that will be put over those corners until we get planning permission for more seats. That's the sort of thing the club can do when the stadium is handed over from the construction company.

The corners (until needed for seating) will carry advertising, they are available for sponsorship according to Insider on ATC.

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
Would rather see the club badge in each corner of the stadium, rather than a load of crap sponsorship ads.

Then again would rather see an extra 750 seats in each corner generating revenue for the club, rather than the club badge!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
They are flying clockwise around the stadium. Bit surprised they didn't bung at least one in the away end.

That's where the donuts will be...

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
Pretty sure i have i white seat. The top row of where the seats have been installed in the stand just to the right of the tunnel. Think that is around row L, and the line of white seats is seems to be pretty much where i am sitting.

Think i would rather a blue seat

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I just think it's a pity that "we" couldn't put seats in there even if they weren't used,

That would be no different from building an extension to a house without getting planning permission but telling the council it was ok as the entension isn't being used.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here