Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official FALMER WEBCAM Merged Threads

JustinH

Mar 2, 2011
Unfortunately the PC inside the system had a software crash to which I've had to remotely reboot the system, looking into it now it has come back up and photos will be released once again.

Happy Viewing.

Justin

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Unfortunately the PC inside the system had a software crash to which I've had to remotely reboot the system, looking into it now it has come back up and photos will be released once again.

Happy Viewing.

Justin

Cheers, Justin.

You do realise that now we know who you are, you're going to get bombarded with questions on here.
We're such a nosy lot!!!

JustinH

Mar 2, 2011
Honestly its fine, I do mooch around the boards from time to time. It's nice to see the work the construction team do is appreciated.

Ask as many questions as you like, do remember that I'm just the guy in charge of the camera, not the building and development team. :)

Cheers

Justin

'sladegull

fat boy fat
Aug 11, 2007
'slade
they seem to be stirring the brown stuff (if you'll pardon the expression) from one side of the pitch to the other and back again ! Any one know what it is they are doing and what stage of the pitching laying process they are at ?

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
they seem to be stirring the brown stuff (if you'll pardon the expression) from one side of the pitch to the other and back again ! Any one know what it is they are doing and what stage of the pitching laying process they are at ?

I think they're at the stage where they stir the brown stuff from one side of the pitch to the other.

JustinH

Mar 2, 2011
1) I'm not part of the club officially, like I mentioned, I'm just part of the camera crew looking after the time-lapse and camera on site. However churn up enough interest in the men who pay and I'm sure another camera will come out ;)

2 / 3) Can kind of answer this question in one. I contacted the club a week ago about coming down to do a small film of them turfing the ground, only to be told that the top soil and seeds are just about to be put in place, so unless I wanted to stay and "watch the grass grow" it would be a pretty boring film, I will assume that this is happening at present.

Cheers

'sladegull

fat boy fat
Aug 11, 2007
'slade
1)2 / 3) Can kind of answer this question in one. I contacted the club a week ago about coming down to do a small film of them turfing the ground, only to be told that the top soil and seeds are just about to be put in place, so unless I wanted to stay and "watch the grass grow" it would be a pretty boring film, I will assume that this is happening at present.

Cheers

Ta, you can come again:thumbsup:

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I contacted the club a week ago about coming down to do a small film of them turfing the ground, only to be told that the top soil and seeds are just about to be put in place, so unless I wanted to stay and "watch the grass grow" it would be a pretty boring film, I will assume that this is happening at present.

Can we have a nice timelapse film up on the site in the weeks to come of the grass growing.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I think they're at the stage where they stir the brown stuff from one side of the pitch to the other.
They've gone past that stage Hiney.
They are now at the point where they stir the brown stuff back again.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Its very Zen garden...

Attachments

• Zen_garden.jpg
    Zen_garden.jpg
    188.2 KB · Views: 320

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here