Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official FALMER WEBCAM Merged Threads

beardosh

Insert witty comment here
Dec 14, 2009
Pouring concrete now in the South West corner!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally someone writes something without just trying to bounce it to the top of the page!

Not sure what the guy with the broom has done to upset his boss but as punishment he looks to have been made to sweep the entire east stand terraces! Have a look from the 11am picture

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Finally someone writes something without just trying to bounce it to the top of the page!

Not sure what the guy with the broom has done to upset his boss but as punishment he looks to have been made to sweep the entire east stand terraces! Have a look from the 11am picture

He isn't going very fast is he, not gone much further at 11.15! Perry Out!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Gus wants to know what he's like in the sweeper system.

Maybe they're clearing the steps ready for the seat bracket installation?

Last edited:

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
He's still going!:lol: Poor bloke its freezing out there!

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Tarmac (I think?) going down on the run-off areas. The whole pitch area is starting to look a lot tidier.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Get those cars off of our pitch:angry:

I think the plan is if need be to fill in 3 corners first, 1 needs to be left for emergency access, and then top tier in the east stand lastly. Looks like the seats in corners will meet up nicely with lower west and all 3 other stands.

What about segregation with the away fans?

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Lowering of surface continuing at the north end of what will be the pitch. Must be scraping off 3 feet or more from what I can see..

Leave a few empty rows of seats i guess with a nice line of helpful stewards in between.

I thought they might only fill in the corners at the North East and North West areas of the ground?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here