Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Here you go Silkster

[yt]0lFfL4PMqJA[/yt]

Mileoakman

Aug 11, 2003
The name gives it away
I Know I'm not in the same league as Sir Jack Straw but I took a picture on Friday when I signed up for the 1901 Club and they took me down to the area between the South and East Stands. My only reason for sharing this with everybody is that I don't think its an angle we've seen for sometime, (prepares to be flamed :tosser:) so enjoy.

Attachments

• IMG_0634.JPG
    IMG_0634.JPG
    142.9 KB · Views: 486

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Just shows how much painting is left to do.

Mileoakman

Aug 11, 2003
The name gives it away
Nice picture Milkman.Did you ask how many seats are left in the 1901 club?

Yes. Apparently at 2pm on Friday there was only one platinum seat left! There are still about 250 of the standard Gold seats. Interestingly, (and I know that this was part of the sales pitch), it was mentioned that Hull had a similar scheme when they opened their new stadium when they were languishing in the 2nd Division. By the time they got to the Premiership members were able to sell their seats to those waiting for membership for the premium seats for about 10 times what they paid for.

If you trust in Gus then it might be worth a punt!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
They'd have to be bigger than that!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Don't think any of it is going anywhere at the mo.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I see what you mean. However, the crane doesn't look to have moved enough to have put anything up and the hook is at the same height afterwards. The bits on the pitch haven't been moved either.
Maybe a trick of the light?
I stand to be corrected though.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I see what you mean. However, the crane doesn't look to have moved enough to have put anything up and the hook is at the same height afterwards. The bits on the pitch haven't been moved either.
Maybe a trick of the light?
I stand to be corrected though.
Easy solution...Get down there and take some shots.I also want to see how far the cladding has gone on the west.I need my Falmer fix.:thumbsup:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Will Friday morning do? My car's in the garage after some daft bint reversed into it while it was parked.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Will Friday morning do? My car's in the garage after some daft bint reversed into it while it was parked.
Friday it is then.

It's horrible being without a car.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I have a courtesy car, but I can't get the ladder in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here