Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official Brighton versus Northampton thread

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
White to Virgo at half-time...

' Now John, you know that guy with the funny name... that big f----- up front.. get him sent off willya! Do anything .... oh and if you can get yourself sent off so I don't have to sub you (imagine the shame!!!) I'll play you in defence when you come back from suspension. Good boy Jon.... by the way hopw's your snooker-playing brother?'

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Punching by the sound of it.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton

' Now John, you know that guy with the funny name... that big f----- up front.. get him sent off willya! Do anything .... oh and if you can get yourself sent off so I don't have to sub you (imagine the shame!!!) I'll play you in defence when you come back from suspension. Good boy Jon.... by the way hopw's your snooker-playing brother?'

:lolol:

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove

*giggle*

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
No room for fighting in our beautiful game, I imagine he will get a hefty fine and ban for that.

Come on boys, lets not end the game on a sour note.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here