Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***Official Brighton & Hove Albion v AFC Bournemouth Thread***

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Bournemouth fan in peace.

Not sure what to expect today. Our away form is better than it looks, the only poor performances were last week at Southampton and 1st half v Charlton first game of the season.

We have had a habit of bouncing back well after poor games under Eddie Howe. We'll see, but I'd take a draw right now.

plenty of Albion fans would agree with you on taking a point right now :lolol:

Should be a good game :thumbsup:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
come on you super seagulls

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
Bournemouth fan in peace.

Not sure what to expect today. Our away form is better than it looks, the only poor performances were last week at Southampton and 1st half v Charlton first game of the season.

We have had a habit of bouncing back well after poor games under Eddie Howe. We'll see, but I'd take a draw right now.

You boys have done so well, I reckon either team could nick it by the odd goal. How your debutising fb deals with lua lua should be pivotal

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
Kazenga starts! Surprised no Sandaza on the bench today but happy that Rado is back to add some experience to midfield and plenty in reserve from Chino and maybe even Torben if Barnes and Murray can't make the breakthrough

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Kazenga starts! Surprised no Sandaza on the bench today but happy that Rado is back to add some experience to midfield and plenty in reserve from Chino and maybe even Torben if Barnes and Murray can't make the breakthrough

Have you got the full team?

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Anyone got Player on yet?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

is your player working yet S/G

Jim_AFCB

Oct 9, 2010
You boys have done so well, I reckon either team could nick it by the odd goal. How your debutising fb deals with lua lua should be pivotal

Depends who it is.

Lee Bradbury played RB for most of the last 2 seasons, but Lua Lua would have him on toast for sure. :facepalm:

Purches is a natural RB but he has been injured, and only started training this week. He would struggle as well in all likelihood.

The other candidate is central midfielder Anton Robinson who can and has played RB before.

I'd go for Robinson myself.

Edit: thinking about it, doesn't Lua Lua play on the right? in which case Lua Lua v Wiggins should be in interesting battle.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
No Player but the teams are on the official site

They have Bradbury at rb so based on the comment above it sounds encouraging if KLL is on song from the start. McQuoid also only on the bench for them which seems odd as he has made a goalscoring start to the season.

Ankergren
Calderon
Elphick
El Abd
Painter
Bennett
Kishishev
Dicker
LuaLua
Barnes
Murray

subs: Baz, Battipiedi, Greer, Bridcutt, Agdestein, Sparrow, Brezovan

Last edited:

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I'm guessing that its a late start to the commentary, like evening games, but the link says live and I just got shushing sound. Will ring now.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Have just rung Paul. Should be sorted .

DanSeagull

Jun 10, 2009
Dion Dublin speaking highly of the club :thumbsup:

Jim_AFCB

Oct 9, 2010
Having seen the team I'll revise my prediction - 2-0 Brighton. We never do well playing 1 up front, and Bradders at RB....:ohmy::ohmy:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here