Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***Official Brighton & Hove Albion v AFC Bournemouth Thread***

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
:clap2: Come on!! WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE SAY WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE! (and still will be come 2pm!)

I'm so buzzed for today!

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
i feel like a child on christmas morning!

can't wait :p

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Anyone else think it's far too early? I didn't even go out last night. Really can't see me making the new years day game:(

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Bennett shirt up on the wall on Soccer AM :) Good omen for him to be first goalscorer?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Am watching Soccer AM beforehand, and they have a shirt with Bennett on behind the sofa!! Today is the day :clap2: :clap2:

yes I'v got it on with the sound turned down
(I have got 4 pages open so I hope one of them is showing the game live with the player commentary of coarse)
I'd forgotten just how purile it is.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I've been nervous since last Saturday's second half performance at Tranmere and by now I'm absolutely bricking it - it would be so much easier if I were going to the game.

I hate not being there at the best of times but when it's a big game like this it's a nightmare.............:lolol:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I've been nervous since last Saturday's second half performance at Tranmere and by now I'm absolutely bricking it - it would be so much easier if I were going to the game.

I hate not being there at the best of times but when it's a big game like this it's a nightmare.............:lolol:

know just how you feel at least while I lived in Brighton I could walk off any nervousness on the way to Withers or the Goldstone whereas sitting here playing solitare waiting is absolute shite

Jim_AFCB

Oct 9, 2010
Bournemouth fan in peace.

Not sure what to expect today. Our away form is better than it looks, the only poor performances were last week at Southampton and 1st half v Charlton first game of the season.

We have had a habit of bouncing back well after poor games under Eddie Howe. We'll see, but I'd take a draw right now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here