Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official (at last): Palace sign Murray

frostie_BHAFC

May 18, 2011
Least now we know he is f***ing off to the dark side! Money is what motivates him so he has now got that! Hopefully the guy will move to shity croydon to live and save himself even more money! I dont think Brighton fans will hold him down as a legend after they way he has gone about leaving us for money, Maybe we should now thank Gus for seeing it way before we did, Gus wants people who work as a team not people who think they are the team alone! Hope he enjoys selhurst park which is the and we will enjoy hoskins scoring 20+ goals a season at the amex! Im now excitied to see who else we will sign this summer? See ya murray you money grabbing prick!

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
bRIGHTON_HAHA, Get over yourself, I had to watch two years of an over expensive sulky little prima donna who thanks to Gus had one good season for us, Hoskins is just the beginning, Murray was not in Gus's plan it is glaringly obvious that is the case, and if your Palarse why are even on here, havent you got a school girl to get pregnant then leave in the lurch or dont you have to try to find a plot for your caravan

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
But HOW MUCH was the Palace offer worth?

Apparently they wouldn't offer Danns, clearly their best player, £10k a week so surely they wouldn't have offered Murray this much, especially given he's untested at this level.

I can't help but feel that the difference between what we were prepared to pay and what Palace could afford to offer cannot have been that much unless we really weren't that fussed and didn't offer him as much as we maybe could have

But he hasn't signed a new contract, hasn't accepted their improved 10k a week offer, and so will be leaving Selhurst on a free. should we take a look?

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Explains why he was so sheepish at the victory parade. I am very very disappointed but a three year contract at those sort of wages must have been hard to match.

Onwards and upwards. Not too bothered, think he will do ok there but we will do better. At the end of the day, you need players to make you chances too.

Littlehampton Palace

Littlehampton Based Palac
Nov 5, 2007
LITTLEHAMPTON
It must be hurting you Bha fans judging the amount of posts and views re Murray joining the Mighty Palace, it's spiced up the fixtures as if we needed any extra spicing!
I'm baffeld to be honest a club which is clearly on the up with a new ground etc signs for Bha's biggest rivals??

You must still have that wage cap in place? in which case L1 will be waiting for you by Xmaspunk:punk::banana::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::clap2:
I-0 to the Palace and the fixtures aren't even out yet:rave::rave::laugh::laugh::laugh::shit:

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Oh defo mate, defo.
Hoskins up front instead of Murray everytime...........:wanker:

Fact is that Gus had been quoted as saying that with the targets he has GM would not have had as many chances next season, we are going to sign another TWO strikers mate to allow us to play with three up top as is our style. Equally Gus has also said that Hoskins is not a direct replacement for GM :tosser:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
To me it shows the lack of ambition by Palarse signing an unproven striker in that division and a lack of ambition by Glenn signing for a championship side struggling at the wrong end of the table for the past few years. Jesus it makes the derby day all the more fun....

Glenn Murray what a wanker what a wanker

Chrystal Palace

SJ's Fake Tan
Sep 6, 2009
Well 2k a week is 104k extra per year, which is another 312k over his three year contract, so I'd say it's quite a lot.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Does make me laugh these Palace fans who are now absolute experts on whether Murray is better than Hoskins. I'll reserve judgement until a few games in I think.

One way to look at it is this, Murray scored 22 in a side that won the Championship. Hoskins scored 20 in a side who got relegated.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
It must be hurting you Bha fans judging the amount of posts and views re Murray joining the Mighty Palace, it's spiced up the fixtures as if we needed any extra spicing!
I'm baffeld to be honest a club which is clearly on the up with a new ground etc signs for Bha's biggest rivals??

You must still have that wage cap in place? in which case L1 will be waiting for you by Xmaspunk:punk::banana::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::clap2:
I-0 to the Palace and the fixtures aren't even out yet:rave::rave::laugh::laugh::laugh::shit:

No you chose to pay him money (and give him a 3 year deal) that Millwall, Soton and ourselves said no to because all believed it was too much. Don't fool yourself into believing that he would have joined you if any other club had come close to paying him what you have signed yourself up for

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
f*** me there is so many pikeys on here when we wake up tomorrow there will be tire marks and rubbish littered all over the place!

I know you Palarse twats want us to be gutted but truth is we are not! We are much bigger than Glen Murray and as stated soooo many times on here by people who have watched him over the last three years he was not in next years plane, bench warmer at best, thanks for last season Muzza you did okay shame you where a shit, stroppy waste of money the two seasons before that but thanks again for your one season you ade an effort

Surely there must be something better to discuss on here

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here