Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official (at last): Palace sign Murray

Jul 5, 2003
Manchester.
What can I say. Absolutely gutted is an understatement. Glenn was the greatest player I have ever seen grace an Albion jersey. The Berbatov of League 1? I think to call Berbatov the Murray of the Premier League would be more apt.

This has taken a massive shine off moving into the Amex next season. With Glenn we had a hope of getting a result against Palace. That hope has now been extinguished.

How could you do this Glenn?

I could name loads of better players than that lazy Judas. Bobby z for one.

Feb 28, 2006
Eastleigh
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

your best player joined us for free! hahahahahahaha

can't wait til we destroy your poxy little club next year :clap:

You dont get it do you, he wasnt our best player, he was at least 4th down the list, we had another 20 goal striker too, plus we signed Will Hoskins within an hour of letting him go who also scored 20 goals for Bristol Rovers despite them being relegated. If we had wanted him we would have paid more, Gus didnt want him enough and we all trust the the League One manager of the year lol! Made me laugh how your waster of a manager said he was just the type of player you were looking for, a Free Bosman one lol! You will be relegation fodder again, especially when murray doesnt have the heart for a relegation battle. Time will tell and we will be the ones saying told you so. Good luck, you'll need it. We know what murray is like more than you :bigwave:

rossi1987

May 24, 2011
I keep reading about palace being in financial troubles. Didnt they get taken over by 4 wealthy successful owners? Who combined wealth is around the billion mark???

Feb 28, 2006
Eastleigh
I keep reading about palace being in financial troubles. Didnt they get taken over by 4 wealthy successful owners? Who combined wealth is around the billion mark???

Out of interest how much of that billion have you spent on players? Also is that why you only saved yourself from relegation a week before the end of the season? lol

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
You've gotta agree, Glenn was more Leon Knight that Gary Nelson. Should have worshipped him but for some reason he never took to many fans hearts inc mine. Hope he's happy at Palace, it could be a great signing for them; or a financial disaster (form a side, he's also not the fittest player either given his injury record).

What he has undoubtedly done is do us an enormous favour in resurrecting our derby-match. Archer and Bell-end did their best to kill-off it off and it's taken 2 decades to get back on our feet. But bring 'em on!! So looking forward to this fixture now.

rossi1987

May 24, 2011
Out of interest how much of that billion have you spent on players? Also is that why you only saved yourself from relegation a week before the end of the season? lol

Because of bad management at the beginning of the season, lack of experience from the owners. Its not all about money fella. Next season we will show you how better we will be. Id like to see who you sign for net season

rossi1987

May 24, 2011
I thought the orange one was also a successful busisnessman too before he wasted money on your shit club :bigwave:

He didnt have a lot of money unlike these 4 businessman. All he wanted was success and wasted money on shit. This will take time for us to succeed but id rather have them in charge of my club and not waste money

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
So lets get this right Palace fans are on here calling us a poxy little club who will be lucky to avoid relegation but in the same breath are crowing because they have just signed a league 1 striker

Brilliant

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
So lets get this right Palace fans are on here calling us a poxy little club who will be lucky to avoid relegation but in the same breath are crowing because they have just signed a league 1 striker

Brilliant
All right, don't rub it in. They're thick twats. We all know that. Just leave it, ok?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here