Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

OFFICAL Darts World Championship Thread.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
All about the money mate. I think she must be about 19/20, and she is so gorgeous. I would feel so privelidged (spl?) to have her on my arm!

Yeh, but surely even if you really wanted money, you wouldnt stoop as low as Adrian Lewis!

The BDO is shit, some geeza that plays in my team has played in some BDO tournaments, and he's nothing special, ive beaten him on a few occasions:lolol:
Ill give it a go when the BDO comes to Eastbourne at the end of Jan, and enter in the tourney:thumbsup:

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Fair play. Dudbridge is so arragant, aswell as Lewis. I also hate Manley:angry:.

Nothing wrong with Manley, but Lewis and Dudbridge are the two biggest wankers in the PDC. Did you hear that Lewis got barred from his local pub, because he started a massive ruck involving him losing a match, against a Amateur!

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Yeh, but surely even if you really wanted money, you wouldnt stoop as low as Adrian Lewis!

The BDO is shit, some geeza that plays in my team has played in some BDO tournaments, and he's nothing special, ive beaten him on a few occasions:lolol:
Ill give it a go when the BDO comes to Eastbourne at the end of Jan, and enter in the tourney:thumbsup:

The BDO World Championships start on Saturday. Hopefully Mark Webster will jump ship after it, aswell as Whitlock.

The Lemming Stomper

Under the flag
Apr 1, 2007
Saltdean
You hear that the winner of this, is garunteed 20k , and that's enough to keep you on the PDC for another year.

Good Luck to 'em.

I hope they bank it wisely coz when the bdo big five (Anderson, Whitlock, Webster, Fitton and O'Shea) move across after the Lakeside they wont be getting to the 3rd round so easily next year !!

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Nothing wrong with Manley, but Lewis and Dudbridge are the two biggest wankers in the PDC. Did you hear that Lewis got barred from his local pub, because he started a massive ruck involving him losing a match, against a Amateur!

CHRIS f***ing MASON!!!

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008

I dont think Manleys arragont or whatever, I just don't like him, something about him.

No, didnt hear it, but I cant say that I am at all surprised. I bet he was really raging after loosing today. Serves him right, wanker!

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Mason & Dudbridge, are the two worst.

I personally dont mind Lewis.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Your kidding me? One season wonder that kid, that is a truely awful decision!

Look @ it from his point of view, 20-25k to carry on in the PDC, and half that in the BDO, he'll win more things in the BDO, and when he has more finacial backing he may take more of a risk. Dont forget he's only 19-22.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here