Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

OFFICAL Darts World Championship Thread.

The Lemming Stomper

Under the flag
Apr 1, 2007
Saltdean
Barneveld with about a 102 tournament average to win it for me.

The 7/1 e/w half the odds a place has dried up now,Wish i was on :(

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Daz, did you go to Brighton last year for the Premier League darts game?

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Yeh:lolol:

I just don't understand how the crowd were against him, especially as he was playing the biggest wanker in darts Adrain Lewis, I hate his cockyness with a passion.

Adrian Lewis is a arrogant tosser, but his missus is gorgeous. Why I think the crowd are against him is because he says he comes from Australia when actually he comes from Blyth!

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Arragant ****, see how he walked on?

Didnt he go druggie last year?

Not sure about the Drugs, because there is a strict Drugs policy in Darts now. But he was certainly giving it the biggun, hopefully Bates will finish him off. I've never liked Dudbridge, because he always seemed a arrogant wanker.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Arragant ****, see how he walked on?

Didnt he go druggie last year?

Who Bates or Dudbridge?

I went Brighton last year. Going to do it again this year, and the London one on the last day, as my brother lives seconds away from Wembley.:thumbsup:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Not sure about the Drugs, because there is a strict Drugs policy in Darts now. But he was certainly giving it the biggun, hopefully Bates will finish him off. I've never liked Dudbridge, because he always seemed a arrogant wanker.

Isn't Bates Welsh though. :sick:

I remmeber last year, saank happened 'coz all of his face swelled up. can't tatally remmeber it though.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Adrian Lewis is a arrogant tosser, but his missus is gorgeous. Why I think the crowd are against him is because he says he comes from Australia when actually he comes from Blyth!

I no he's a professional darts player, but how the f*** he get her, she's a right looker. And well he's not!

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Who Bates or Dudbridge?

I went Brighton last year. Going to do it again this year, and the London one on the last day, as my brother lives seconds away from Wembley Hart Lane.:thumbsup:

That's better.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Yeah Bates is Welsh. But if you saw Dudbridge entrance, he seemed so cocky that he won it there and then.

Yeah i saw it, but always gotta back the English against the Welsh.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
You hear that the winner of this, is garunteed 20k , and that's enough to keep you on the PDC for another year.

Good Luck to 'em.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here