Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Off to the Amex to i/view Martin Perry about season ticket prices for 2011

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
... as well as various other stadium stuff.

The news is coming out this week - so the podcast is jumping on it first. Excited - also excited to see the stadium too. Actually got goosebumps thinking about it.

Am I the only person who thinks that the stadium, when approached from the Woodingdean road, looks like an angel cake? OK, just me on that then.

Any questions for Martin? I'm off in half an hour. :)

It's nice to be asking questions instead of answering them at the mo... Comedy Steve - Your ex-wife looks like a bunny boiler

Stephen

Last edited:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
... as well as various other stadium stuff.

The news is coming out this week - so the podcast is jumping on it first. Excited - also excited to see the stadium too. Actually got goosebumps thinking about it.

Am I the only person who thinks that the stadium, when approached from the Woodingdean road, looks like an angel cake? OK, just me on that then.

Any questions for Martin? I'm off in half an hour. :)

It's nice to be asking questions instead of answering them at the mo... Comedy Steve - Your ex-wife looks like a bunny boiler

Stephen

:lolol:

I was reading that earlier, you've upset several Daily Mail readers today already :D

As a female I'm probably supposed to side with her, but frankly? All power to you :thumbsup:

The stadium....er....well the obvious one would be when they're expecting us to fork out for next season's tickets, seeing as how some of us are still paying for this one...and that there should be a discount for people who've held one every year at Withdean.

Ta!

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
I have one!!

If you have a smartcard, how will you be able to use that initially on public transport? (bearing in mind, that systems will be upgraded on the buses and trains in the future to use the card like an Oyster card)

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
will long-term season ticket holders get first dibs on seats (well after the 1901 crew)?

keep up the good work sir

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003
Steve - Lots of people I know share season tickets (eg two people have a half share, and alternate matches). How is this going to work with smartcard entry? Is the club going to facilitate this (by making it easy for the named STH to transfer the 'match ticket' to their friend's membership/smartcard), or is it going to pretend this doesn't happen, and bounce people into either being a full STH or not at all?

I'd appreciate it if you'd push MP on this. This is a real issue for many, especially those with childcare commitments and/or who live away from B&H, but who have a real commitment to the club.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Can he PROMISE no music when goals scored? I know attila has commented on this, just wanted to see if there is an agreed "party line" on this one.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Also, I remember hearing something about being able to "try" different seats in the first season as a STH, before committing to one place. This sounds like absolute balderdash to me. Is it?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Steve - Lots of people I know share season tickets (eg two people have a half share, and alternate matches). How is this going to work with smartcard entry? Is the club going to facilitate this (by making it easy for the named STH to transfer the 'match ticket' to their friend's membership/smartcard), or is it going to pretend this doesn't happen, and bounce people into either being a full STH or not at all?

I'd appreciate it if you'd push MP on this. This is a real issue for many, especially those with childcare commitments and/or who live away from B&H, but who have a real commitment to the club.
You could just share the smart card? ???

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Also, I remember hearing something about being able to "try" different seats in the first season as a STH, before committing to one place. This sounds like absolute balderdash to me. Is it?

Would like to hear anything back on this sort of thing too. I will be getting a S/T, but have no idea where I would like to sit without seeing it first.

Merseyside Seagull

Dec 18, 2003
Wirral
I have a question.

Living in the North West I have not been able to convince my wife to let me have a season ticket, but with the new stadium coming along, I have.

I have read that current season ticket holderrs will be able to buy up to 4 seats. I am a Blue member, probably one of not very many. Will we be able to apply for a season ticket at the same time, or will we have to make do with the choice of what's left?

I'm sure you can guess the the answer I'm looking for!!!!

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Students.

Thousands of students in Brighton, Hove and Sussex.
Two University's next to the ground.

Will they be targeted? We don't currently offer student prices.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Are they still planning to give tours to current STHs as they said they would?
I assume not, seems to have gone by the wayside.

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
These are all brilliant. Have written them all (genuinely, all) on a piece of paper and I'm off now. Will plonk some photos of me up there on twitter at twitter.com/stephencgrant throughout the day, hopefully (if I don't get bollocked for it).

Cheers!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Are they still planning to give tours to current STHs as they said they would?
I assume not, seems to have gone by the wayside.

Surely the place isn't safe yet for such things, it's a building site.

The seats aren't actually in yet, so how would you be able to choose youe seat anyway?

The tours for STHs to choose their seats has always been promised, why do you assume it's not going to happen, when there are still several months to go before the stadium opens.

Rambo

Don't Push me
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Worthing/Vietnam
1. Will we be able to choose our seats via a virtual computer generated ground? Or do we have to take pot luck?

2. What will be the payment terms, can it be split like now?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here