Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

O'Driscoll gone, how much moe time for Poyet?

Noddy11

Nov 24, 2011
They have money and the albion clearly don't, tactics and results is what its about and the manager calls the tune, how long does gus have??

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
On the basis that we don't have a fly-by-night Kuwaiti oil baron with no previous history of football support as chairman, that's a highly irrelevant comparison.

Carry on.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Oh Jesus. This is what happens when people have time off work.

User Removed

Oct 21, 2005
Brighton
Yes exactly - for how long does Gus have indeed? Time waiting for a bus? That all important telephone call? Death? Who knows.

So Forest have money and we 'clearly don't' - what position do you hold? Bank account ferret?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
In real life I know the odd person starting to voice disapproval for Poyet. I think there are a few on the fencers that would join them if come the end of the season this upcoming January window isn't a success . Probably fair enough really.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I'd only give him another 5 years... that's it... sort it or you're sacked!

oldalbiongirl

Jun 25, 2011
There is no way of knowing how long he has. If we get the results, he will have as long as he likes, if we go on a poor run of form and fall right down the table, not so long. How long is a piece of string. Personally, I am happy with the manager we have and will keep supporting the team.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
He's got at least 2-3 more years. Ridiculous.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Rephrase the question. How long is Bloom going to tolerate the mind numbing tedium, tactical ineptitude and mediocre results?

He hasn't made a fortune by making rash idiotic decisions... Get a grip man.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here