Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Odeon- killing UK cinema?

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I am not comfortable with crowds or other people making noises of enjoyment (insert Albion or sex jokes here), so i head to the cinema at about midday at the weekends or during a day off work in the week. I went to see the Bourne Supremacy when it was on, £7 at a North London Odeon, and was the only one in there. One of the greatest Sundays of my life. The film was good, but to be there alone was intense, and a touch nervewracking when some of my panicky thoughts of murderers strolling in the dark with sharpened plastic sausages in their hands came a-calling.
I am off to the same Odeon today to see The Orphanage, hoping the snow will deter people from leaving their homes.
I am no fan of their pricing of water (£2.50 a bottle), but in general am not sickened by their ticket fees. The Vue lot enrage me though. £9.50 for a daytime showing. Wallet-fiddling cockers.

GAFFERKNOWSBEST

Nov 19, 2007
If you go to juice107.2's website you can get a juicecard for free which gives you student rate all the time in ODEON (which is a fiver i think) which is well worth it if you buy a couple of tickets every month :drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here