Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Odds now up at Victor Chandler (14:15 5/11/09: Copp 4/6; Wise 7/1; Poy 7/1; Cott 8/1)

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Look at VC's early odds last time round...

Code:
Paul Ince 		 2/1 	 
Steve Cotterill 	 5/1 	 
Dean White 		15/2 	 
Jim Gannon 		17/2
But last time around our first two choices were Paul Ince and Jim Gannon, both of whom turned us down, Gannon after we offered him a double your money deal, and Ince who dispite early interest, in the end, didn't even want to talk to Uncle Dick! (Maybe he found out how he treated his last up and coming young manager)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Has Bozza sold the avatars to make an investment ?

1066gull

I would go for Jimmy Calderwood at 20/1. I also picked out Russell Slade when we were after Gannon at 28/1 but Coral stopped taking bets :(

So heres for Calderwood new manager....

And he managed Aberdeen before McGhee

zego

Jul 10, 2003
Of the list it's Simon Davey for me.

Too late for betting now, but could be a good choice - Simon Davey was thrown in at deep end when Andy Richie dumped by Barnsley, and worked up mid-table Championship side into dramatic dark horse Cup side.

Mustela Furo

Advantage Player
Jul 7, 2003
^^^ Yeh but Bozza has already laid the maximum on Coppell that VC will allow .. hence they will knock back any further attempts.

Looks like Bozza's wife will need to place a bet ;)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It's disappeared for me, I only have Scotland, NI, Man Utd, Arsenal, Liverpool, Man City and Wales for next manager bets.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
It's gone for me too, when I search using Brighton all I get is...

1 Jan Brighton Pavilion - UK General Election: Constituency Betting... Outright
Conservatives 6/4
Labour 13/8
Greens 2/1
Liberal Democrats 40/1

Hmmm, 40's looks good... :lolol:

Also we are now 200/1 to win the league, surely they've missed an 0 off?

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Can you bet on "anyone other than Coppell?"

AS I said on another thread, I just think he's over the top in dealing with pressure, remember he caved in at Man City many years ago.

You are esentially offering an appointment with one-to-one dealing, what Bloom says goes. Coppell walked out on Palace back in about 200 when he couldn't cope with Simey.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
It's disappeared for me, I only have Scotland, NI, Man Utd, Arsenal, Liverpool, Man City and Wales for next manager bets.

strange.. I just refreshed it as at 10.50. Does it still not appear when you are logged out of your account? perhaps it blocks it per ip address?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
strange.. I just refreshed it as at 10.50. Does it still not appear when you are logged out of your account? perhaps it blocks it per ip address?

Tried logging out earlier and not showing.

The fact it's not showing at Oddschecker either suggests to me that it's not available. Perhaps you've got a cache thing going on.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Tried logging out earlier and not showing.

The fact it's not showing at Oddschecker either suggests to me that it's not available. Perhaps you've got a cache thing going on.

yep you're right cleared everything and it's gone

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here