Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Odds now up at Victor Chandler (14:15 5/11/09: Copp 4/6; Wise 7/1; Poy 7/1; Cott 8/1)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Out of interest, would the bookies pay out on two managers if we annouce a joint management team?

They would pay out on a dead heat in a greyhound or horse race.:lol:

Mustela Furo

Advantage Player
Jul 7, 2003
just back from a brief trip to Germany - now notice that the book is 302% - this is getting a tad ridiculous Victor!

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Looks like the book is closed!

Yup, noticed that this morning. They've heard something. Still doesn't necessarily mean Coppell, but certainly looks that way as he was 4-7 last price.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Same happened about this time yesterday, so I wouldn't take too much notice of the fact that the prices are currently unavailable.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
They close the book at night for some reason - it'll probably be back up some time today.

They'll close it overnight because it's not worth having staff trawling all the newspapers from the moment they are circulated to look for snippets that would change the price.

By lunchtime, mid-afternoon, they'll have got round to checking the market and whether anything has changed, and the they'll re-issue the prices.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Sky bet have Alan Curbisley to manage any club outside the Prem/Cham at 10/1 if anyone has a nod to that.

I am away so have heard no news, still hoping Coppell will say yes and get our player going in the right direction.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Sky bet have Alan Curbisley to manage any club outside the Prem/Cham at 10/1 if anyone has a nod to that.

I am away so have heard no news, still hoping Coppell will say yes and get our player going in the right direction.

Bennett needs no direction its the rest of the squad that need his guidance.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
I can't wait for this week to be over (now no manager will be appointed). Football on Saturday and then it can all start again with what day will we have a new manager, except the odds will be there will be an appointment during the week (whereas this week it was unlikely).

Can't wait for this appointment to happen. First time we have a new backroom staff in too. I really hope we get Bloom's first choice or at least a big name.

fozzie's headband

Jul 26, 2004
Heathfield
I can't wait for this week to be over (now no manager will be appointed). Football on Saturday and then it can all start again with what day will we have a new manager, except the odds will be there will be an appointment during the week (whereas this week it was unlikely).

Can't wait for this appointment to happen. First time we have a new backroom staff in too. I really hope we get Bloom's first choice or at least a big name.

I'm very hopeful that TB will get one of the top candidates. He knows how crucial this appointment is and he will also want to show the direction he wants to take the club by making a statement of intent.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Odds are back up...

Code:
Steve Coppell  	 4/6 Add to betslip
Gus Poyet 	7/1 Add to betslip
Dennis Wise 	7/1 Add to betslip
Steve Cotterill 	8/1 Add to betslip
Alan Curbishley 	10/1 Add to betslip
Steve Tilson 	10/1 Add to betslip
Peter Taylor 	11/1 Add to betslip
Gareth Southgate 	12/1 Add to betslip
Paul Jewell 	14/1 Add to betslip
Simon Davey 	14/1 Add to betslip
Iain Dowie 	20/1 Add to betslip
Terry Connor 	20/1 Add to betslip
Andy Hessenthal­er 	20/1 Add to betslip
Lawrie Sanchez 	20/1 Add to betslip
Brian Horton 	20/1 Add to betslip
Nigel Adkins 	20/1 Add to betslip
Tony Adams 	20/1 Add to betslip
Andy Scott 	20/1 Add to betslip
Paul Tisdale 	25/1 Add to betslip
Glenn Roeder 	25/1 Add to betslip
David O'Leary 	25/1 Add to betslip
John Barnes 	25/1 Add to betslip
John Gregory 	33/1 Add to betslip
Paul Buckle 	33/1 Add to betslip
Alex Inglethorp­e 	33/1 Add to betslip
Eddie Howe 	33/1 Add to betslip
Dean Wilkins 	33/1 Add to betslip
Gary Stevens 	33/1 Add to betslip
Nicky Forster 	33/1 Add to betslip
Paulo Di Canio 	33/1 Add to betslip
Dean Saunders 	33/1 Add to betslip
Martin Keown 	33/1 Add to betslip
Ian McParland 	33/1 Add to betslip
Jimmy Calderwood 	33/1 Add to betslip
Gudjon Thordarson 	33/1 Add to betslip
Stan Ternent 	33/1 Add to betslip
Wally Downes 	40/1 Add to betslip
Steve Foster 	40/1 Add to betslip
Joe Kinnear 	40/1 Add to betslip
Andy Ritchie 	40/1 Add to betslip
Ossie Ardiles 	50/1 Add to betslip
Liam Brady 	66/1 Add to betslip
Steve Claridge 	100/1 Add to betslip
Garry Nelson 	200/1

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Player I know who has worked with Cotterill before says he had heard that Cotterill has been spoken to by the club and is on the shortlist. The fact that he's consistently been near the top of the lists from the beginning seems to suggest this might be true.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Player I know who has worked with Cotterill before says he had heard that Cotterill has been spoken to by the club and is on the shortlist. The fact that he's consistently been near the top of the lists from the beginning seems to suggest this might be true.

Let's hope that the short list is fairly long and Cotterill is near the bottom of it. He is not what we need at this stage of the club's most important period.

Sorry SC, right initials, wrong man.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Let's hope that the short list is fairly long and Cotterill is near the bottom of it. He is not what we need at this stage of the club's most important period.

Sorry SC, right initials, wrong man.

be a good number 2 :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here