Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

October 26th 2002

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
eagles #1 said:
When were you last in the top flight? I dont know the answer to your question BTW.

Look it up, or ask Celery Stick.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
erm 1983 :blush:

Last edited:

RickofBHAFC

Jul 27, 2004
eagles #1 said:
Or was it cos it was totally shit and you made yourself look like a total prick?

You cock sucking gay!

Mate - you make yourself look a prick every time you open your mouth! Anyway - I though that was an interesting little press cutting? ???

Why don't you f*** off back to your own board Croydon pikey scum?

Oh sorry - forgot they havn't worked out how to type on there yet have they?
:tosser: :shit:

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
RickofBHAFC said:
Mate - you make yourself look a prick every time you open your mouth! Anyway - I though that was an interesting little press cutting? ???

Why don't you f*** off back to your own board Croydon pikey scum?

Oh sorry - forgot they havn't worked out how to type on there yet have they?
:tosser: :shit:
And you say i make myself look like a prick? :rolleyes:

Sigull

'Arte et Marte'
Jul 16, 2003
Bracklesham Bay
eagles #1 said:
Or was it cos it was totally shit and you made yourself look like a total prick?

How come 500+ posts on this board?...... oh I know.....
you would probably look like a total prick on your board as well as here. The other neanderthals at Selhurst only know how to grunt whereas we can laugh at your pathetic attempts to wind us up :tosser: :shrug:

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
Sigull said:
eagles #1 said:

How come 500+ posts on this board?...... oh I know.....
you would probably look like a total prick on your board as well as here. The other neanderthals at Selhurst only know how to grunt whereas we can laugh at your pathetic attempts to wind us up :tosser: :shrug:
LOL i think im doing a perfectly good job of winding you up, hence the :tosser: smiley at the end.

3,400+ posts on the BBS, just like winding you gayboys up. Oh and we're your rivals.

RickofBHAFC

Jul 27, 2004
eagles #1 said:
And you say i make myself look like a prick? :rolleyes:

Yes fella - I do, like I said every time you open your mouth or as you might say maaarrrff!! :rolleyes: :lolol: :p :tosser:

As for gay speak for yourself fella - me, married with 2 kids. I'm sure there's bandits where you come from too and judging by your fixation with them I'd say yep your one! :kiss: :safeway2:

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
RickofBHAFC said:
Yes fella - I do, like I said every time you open your mouth or as you might say maaarrrff!! :rolleyes: :lolol: :p :tosser:

As for gay speak for yourself fella - me, married with 2 kids. I'm sure there's bandits where you come from too and judging by your fixation with them I'd say yep your one! :kiss: :safeway2:
Simply replying to your pathetic Caravan jibes mate, doesnt mean your actually gay, just as i certainly dont live in a caravan. Dont take it all seriously, just light hearted banter.

You **** ;)

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
eagles #1 said:
Simply replying to your pathetic Caravan jibes mate, doesnt mean your actually gay, just as i certainly dont live in a caravan. Dont take it all seriously, just light hearted banter.

You **** ;)

So you can't afford a caravan ?

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
I can't sleep, just going to get something to eat. I bought some bovril spread the other day, would now be a god time to try it out?

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
hmm, was just looking at the side of the jar as I was spreading it on my toast. This is not a spread, it is a drink.

I'll give it a go anyway.

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
You know sometimes I wonder, I think. Yesterday, well the day before, I was watching the anatomy programme on channel 4. It really is amazing the way our bodies are made. It is so complicated, and there are so many parts. I found myself thinking how cool it would be to be an anatomist, whenever you performed a task you could think about exactly what your body was doing inside. Although I guess you wouldn't think about it often, maybe just when you had nothing better to do, but, then again, it seems a pretty cool thing to do to my mind. I wonder if there are that many better things to do. Maybe there wouldn;t be to begin with, until the novelty value had worn off. But then, in order to become that clever I would have to sit through an awful lot of strenuous, time-consuming and challenging lectures and read books of an equally difficult nature. That is the way with a lot of professions it seems. I mean, a pilot, a robotics engineer, an arts therapist, a rocket scientist, they all sound great but the effort and commitment required to get there does not. In any case, I might die or something before I made it, and where would that leave me? You see the little grey smiley, this one: :yawn: , I have often wondered what it is doing, whether it is saying 'blah blah blah' or 'wow, wow, wow', now I know of course because when I clicked on it to put it here it says : yawn :. It is yawning, though it looks a little to fast and mechanical a mmovement to be yawning. I realise it is just a smiley and all so, of course, it won't be the most realistic expression but still, maybe a bit slower would be nice? Electricity, that is another thing I have never understood, well not like I can understand water. I don't think most people understand it you know, not even electricians, not as well as we understand water and fabrics. We can touch them. I read in the paper the other day that there are a few people in the world who are born without the relevant hormone or part of the brain or whatever that we need in order to feel pain. Imagine that, no pain, although would you feel anything else, would you bieng able to pick things up or give people hugs and such? I don;t think it would be a good position to be in really.

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
When you go to away games, do you ever take a packed lunch?

I used to when I was younger, well I say I used to, my Dad used to do it for me really.

I think it might be an idea for tomorrow, would save money on subway or something.

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
yes, I think I will finish the dessert and then go and make a packed lunch. I wonder if we have any tuperware?

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
Done.

Two rounds of cheese sandwiches, a pink lady apple, a packet of doritos and a double decker. We don't have tupperware, but that is a good thing. I will be better off just putting it in a carrier bag, I can throw it away when I have finished.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here