Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

October 26th 2002

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
It's the ONLY thing you have in your pathetic meaningless abuse-driven dirge that passes for a life.

We have moved on from what was a bad day for us, on to more important things. You can sit and wallow if you want, and be stuck in 2002. I suppose it's an improvement from your hitherto stone age existance, you half-witted Cro-Magnon throwbacks.

Now f*** off.

Last edited:

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
The Large One said:
It's the ONLY thing you have in your pathetic meaningless abuse-driven dirge that passes for a life.

We have moved on from what was a bad day for us, on to more important things. You can sit and wallow if you want, and be stuck in 2002. I suppose it's an improvement from your hitherto stone age existance, you half-witted Cro-Magnon throwbacks.

Now f*** off.
Oh dear the large one, if it was you who beat your hated rivals 5-0 after not playing them for 13 years and listening to there fans going on about how they're going to thrash you beforehand, believe me you'd never live it down. Its all good you saying you've moved on but if it was the reverse you'd be doing just what we're doing loving it! And dont say you wouldnt.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
'SAKE. Who forgot to lock-up the asylum last night? Heads will roll for this.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
eagles #1 said:
Oh dear the large one, if it was you who beat your hated rivals 5-0 after not playing them for 13 years and listening to there fans going on about how they're going to thrash you beforehand, believe me you'd never live it down. Its all good you saying you've moved on but if it was the reverse you'd be doing just what we're doing loving it! And dont say you wouldnt.
I wouldn't. I remember our good days, feel happy about them, then move on. I come back to them when I feel like it, but in my own way. I certainly do not gloat over them.

You forget, we are further up the evolutionary chain than you are.

If you really want to gloat, you should feel proud that you have managed to write something roughly coherent - though whether that was with any help or not, I just don't know.

Last edited:

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
The Large One said:

If you really want to gloat, you should feel proud that you have managed to write something roughly coherent - though whether that was with any help or not, I just don't know. [/B]

Smug twat - let's not assume Palace fans are less intelligent.

I've a 2.1 from a top 5 university so I know a bunch of deluded, arrogant fools when I encounter them.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
paulie said:

I've a 2.1 from a top 5 university so I know a bunch of deluded, arrogant fools when I encounter them.
A 2.1? Woo-hoo!
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Oooh, stop it. Please. I can't stop laughing. That is up there with Kev The Ape's day trip to Falmer. What a great, clearly gifted guy you are! Well done.

Back on planet Earth, I think you will find it is the safest, surefire thing around to assume that Palace fans are less intelligent. As safe as assuming they will be smug over the 5-0 irrelevance.

Now f*** off, shit for brains.

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
The Large One said:
A 2.1? Woo-hoo!
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Oooh, stop it. Please. I can't stop laughing. That is up there with Kev The Ape's day trip to Falmer. What a great, clearly gifted guy you are! Well done.

Back on planet Earth, I think you will find it is the safest, surefire thing around to assume that Palace fans are less intelligent. As safe as assuming they will be smug over the 5-0 irrelevance.

Now f*** off, shit for brains.

Last edited:

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
The Large One said:
I wouldn't. I remember our good days, feel happy about them, then move on. I come back to them when I feel like it, but in my own way. I certainly do not gloat over them.

If you really want to gloat, you should feel proud that you have managed to write something roughly coherent - though whether that was with any help or not, I just don't know.
Yeah ok! :rolleyes:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
paulie said:
And who was promoted? Palace or Wigan?
The real difference Paulie is, that after our 5.0 defeat we went on to gain promotion as you say. After Brightons 5.0 thrashing V Palace they went on to be relegated big big difference between the two clubs and it will remain that way.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Originally posted by paulie
The safest surefire thing is that you fiddle with boys.

c**t.
Shows how intelligent you are :shootself

Last edited:

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Croydonbloke said:
The real difference Paulie is, that after our 5.0 defeat we went on to gain promotion as you say. After Brightons 5.0 thrashing V Palace they went on to be relegated big big difference between the two clubs and it will remain that way.

CB..read back to see what your 'mate' has posted. Check out Eagles#1 response.

How do you see this?

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
paulie said:

My thanks for proving that an education doesn't necessarily give you class.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
paulie said:

You can't be that clever young lady, you've missed the 'n' out of your name.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here