Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Obnoxious Players You Detest

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Steve Cook. Yes the Steve Cook who came through our academy, and then was allowed to go to Bournemouth when he wasn't getting game time. We've never done him any harm. He was also involved in the court case although they were all acquitted.

Last season during that horrendous 5-0 game he demonstrated what he thought of the North Stand by signalling 3-0 with his hands behind him, and then 'going down'.

Well up yours, Steve, because we didn't go down.

I don't have a problem with Dyche, or Klopp. The only manager I've really disliked is Adkins, although Holloway really disappointed me when he knew the truth about the Palace coach driver but still blamed Brighton.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Have to say Savage when he was on loan here. I have never ever seen a player put so little effort in during game at Withdean. Not sure who our manager was but credit to him for taking him off at half time

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
arter grealish mr tumble barton grealish(twice cos I really don't like him)
prattachino, numbnuts espirito santo
the tranmere supporting complete and utter shyster
All lower case, they don't (in my book) deserve capitals

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Fraser is a decent player (having a poor season this time though) but still an irritating little shit. His team and manager don’t help.

Re: JWP, watch out for him, he really is an odious little cretin. Again, I do have an irritational dislike of anyone playing for his team but he is genuinely a wanker on the pitch. 12 year old choir boy looks distract from that part of his game, bit like how Smug Eddie gets away with it too.

Talking about Southampton, I also need to add Charlie Austen to this list. CJTC on and off the pitch.

Charlie Austin is now at WBA.

And I know plenty of Saints fans who thought he was a lazy arrogant so and so as well.

Goung back to the original criteria from the OP, Matej Vydra.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Out with anger in with love.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
His name escapes me, but that ginger tosser that played for Notts County in the early 90's.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
His name escapes me, but that ginger tosser that played for Notts County in the early 90's.

Already been named on this thread, Tommy Johnson.

I’m going to nominate Klinesman prior to Spurs signing him. Every Englishman hated him before then!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here