Mar 10, 2005
Tommy Johnson

Glenn Cockerill

Sir Desmond Swayne

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Seeing as managers have been brought into the discussion ...... Nigel Adkins (in his Stains days).

What a childish wnkr not honouring/acknowledging our title, after all, it was he who unilaterally made an issue between the clubs.

A small man.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
What no one selecting that Shaka person who was captain of Arsnal yesterday,he regularly commits fouls and shows little
reason why the club signed him for a large fee

I think that's probably because he's not done anything to annoy Brighton fans. You'd think even a Palace fan would be able to spell his name and club though, given Sunday's events.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Sticking closer to home Leon Knight and Kazim-Richards were both quite obnoxious.

To be fair were these two really bad when on the pitch wearing the stripes? And of course Leon will always have his place in Albion history due to the play off final penalty. Of course away from the pitch they were another matter. Leon has consistently been a total tool who could have had a much better career.

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62
Applying the term 'obnoxious' strictly, enables me to exclude my usual trio of despised thugs of Whiteside, Hughton and Kermo***t, and instead I give you two selections that have something in common - Gaston Ramirez and the Birkinshaw/McMenemy love-in. Both stopped us going up to the top tier in the last game of the season. However painful at the time, on reflection after getting promoted the following season, it probably worked to our advantage on both occasions.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Actually no I wasn’t......think it was over New Year (?) and we were away.....I was watching a dodgy stream on my ipad with crap hotel wifi.

He probably cheated more that day, in my recollection. Seemed like an even more unlikable player than Zaha and that's going some.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Jonjo Shelvey.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here