Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Obama V Clinton - Who would NSC vote for ?.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Barack Obama or Hilary Clinton who would NSC vote for as the Democratic candidate to face the Republicans John McCain. It could be the first Black or Female President so either would be a refreshing change.

For me its Hilary Clinton to win and become the most important person in the World.

I think its great Men over history have screwed up this World, lets give a Woman a chance.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
I'd vote for the other guy, they both look power hungry egomaniacs if you ask me.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Obama for me, if for no other reason than he'll be a 'new broom'. After Guantanemo Bay, Extraordinary rendition, bombing civilians in Iraq and Afgahnistan, etc etc America has to apply for re-admission to the human race - I think Obama's the right man to do it.

But however wins out of Obama and Clinton I want them to become President.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Isn't George's brother tipped to run in the next election?

Obama,

definately fresh,not doing " position" of power deals within the democratic party, Clinton reeks of power plays and what agreat image to the world. A black president leading the world's most powerful nation. We already had women leading other big players on the world, Germany, UK etc.

Go Obama.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
dont know, what are their policies? seems many here (NSC and in wider UK in general) are happy to pick leaders on which one seems nice, which one looks like winning (people like to be on the winning team) or which is going to make a bigger statement (first black/woman president). how about voting on the basis of what they what they would actual want to do?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Obama,they have already had one Clinton and Hillary will never be the man he was,personally I think this was down to a bedtime bet between the two of them.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Hi Everyone!

Long time no see. Back from Blighty and think I saw lots of you at Sixfields (altho I was ın wıth Northants with my Dad)...so nearly got my dream of the Animal and Kuipers going at it but one can dream! :) Thought Murray looked quality when he went on and still don't undertsand why the goal was disallowed. It was a great free kick.

Anyway..... I prefer Obama but would vote for Hilary because an Obama vote would be a vote for the Republicans. America STILL isn't ready for a black president. Most republican-won states from the last election would vote for Mickey Mouse before Obama and it's a great shame.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Got to be Barack Obama because he's the best Barack in the world.

There are lots of crap Hilarys like Hilary Duff and Sir Edmond Hillary.

Hi Everyone!

Long time no see. Back from Blighty and think I saw lots of you at Sixfields (altho I was ın wıth Northants with my Dad)...so nearly got my dream of the Animal and Kuipers going at it but one can dream! :) Thought Murray looked quality when he went on and still don't undertsand why the goal was disallowed. It was a great free kick.

Anyway..... I prefer Obama but would vote for Hilary because an Obama vote would be a vote for the Republicans. America STILL isn't ready for a black president. Most republican-won states from the last election would vote for Mickey Mouse before Obama and it's a great shame.

That is playing to the racists - you got to vote Obama because of his policies, because he believes in those policies and not because he is supported by a vested interest. They once said, America wasn't ready for a Catholic to lead the Country and for blacks to have the vote.

Get real sully.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Isn't George's brother tipped to run in the next election?

Yep. I think we'll have 8 years of Hilary Clinton then 8 years of Jeb Bush. By then Chelsea Clinton should be old enough to stand.

It avoids confusion for our American cousins.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
That is playing to the racists - you got to vote Obama because of his policies, because he believes in those policies and not because he is supported by a vested interest. They once said, America wasn't ready for a Catholic to lead the Country and for blacks to have the vote.

Get real sully.

Not really... because in the real world I am not voting :). There is no major difference IN REALITY between Hilary and Barrack's policies so it comes down to who would get the vote. Getting real is making sure there is NO CHANCE the republicans can win and they've been pretty clever because McCain is a Republican in Democrats clothing. Put Obama up against him and there is a REAL chance we will be looking at another Republican government and that IN REALITY is more important than issues of black and white to me.

Oct 25, 2003
i hate clinton.......she seems an egotistical old bitch who only wants power........she seems to be playing the gender card a fair bit aswell which is REALLY annoying

also as she's pro-choice i really can't see her being elected anyway (which is a shame as i kinda agree with her)

plus barack is COOL

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here