Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oatway or Carpenter to miss out Saturday

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Can you bring me some cheese and biscuits please Piers.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Uncle Buck said:
If you bother to actually turn up this time and no pink drinks.

It wasn't my pink drink last time and I am on your train this time.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Uncle Buck said:
It was your gay drink which was left over from Derby.

Is the ice bucket coming?

Half the reason I missed the train last week was because I was trying to put ice blocks in the ice bucket.

I don't think I will have time or be sober enough.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
If McCammon is playing will the duck be keeping you company in the pub?

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Scotty M said:
http://www.seagulls.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Match/TeamNews/0,,10433~705133,00.html

according to the official site, as leon will continue in the centre of midfield

hope it is oatway

But LI says MM will always play Charlie and Chippy together at CM - who has it wrong MM or LI ??

To be fair Leon looked okay at centre midfield against Shrewsbury, not sure who is the better "winger", LK or Deano? This could be a MM experiment - if it doesn't work, don't be surprised to see LK and Deano swap for Plymouth on Monday to see if that works any better.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
We seriously lack creativity in the team and Leon is the one to provide so if he feels he can play centre mid then go for it. Don't think either chippy or Oatway should be in the team Nicholas should be playing, give a bit of protection to the defence

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Rookie said:
We seriously lack creativity in the team and Leon is the one to provide so if he feels he can play centre mid then go for it. Don't think either chippy or Oatway should be in the team Nicholas should be playing, give a bit of protection to the defence

i wasn't that impressed with nicolas on tuesday night. but then again look what happened when carpenter came on

Re: Re: Oatway or Carpenter to miss out Saturday

Shropshire Seagull said:
But LI says MM will always play Charlie and Chippy together at CM - who has it wrong MM or LI ??

Er, no, if there is a better option in the centre than Charlie or Chippy, then I am happy for one of them to stand down. Hammond I'm not sure is a better passer than Charlie or Chippy so I would be a bit concerned if one of them had to miss out for him, particularly as Hammond's current flank role gives him more license to get into the box and score.

But Leon is a different kettle of fish altogether, a fantastic passer who could be the making of our central midfield. I'm really looking forward to seeing what he can do tomorrow.

And Kinky, McGhee's positional changes kept us up last year - FACT :wave:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Re: Re: Re: Oatway or Carpenter to miss out Saturday

London Irish said:

But Leon is a different kettle of fish altogether, a fantastic passer who could be the making of our central midfield. I'm really looking forward to seeing what he can do tomorrow.

So are you coming for a pint first?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Oatway or Carpenter to miss out Saturday

fatboy said:
So are you coming for a pint first?

We can arrange our first date when we get to know each other a bit better, sweetie :kiss:

Last edited:

I bet you're not too ugly to be gay :love:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Knight is the most prolific striker at the club so really he should play up front if at all possible, failing that on the wing.

No, Hammond is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here