Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oatway or Carpenter to miss out Saturday

Hard to forecast who will stand down for Knight. Naylor suggests Oatway, the Offy site siggests Carpenter.

I personally think Chippy will be very unlucky not to play given his good performance in Hull last Saturday.

Dandyman

In London village.
London Irish said:
I bet you're not too ugly to be gay :love:

Very photogenic according to...err...one photographer in particular.:???

Stumpy Tim

I wouldn't be comfortable having Knight as part of a 2 man midfield personally, but we shall see. If Trolley starts, then does that mean Jake will? I still think that if any of our strikers are going to get to 15 goals it will be Jake. With Dodd injured, it seems we'll see this tomorrow:

Henderson,

El-Abd, McShane, Butters, Reid

Carole, Knight, Chippy, Hammond

Jake, Trolley

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Stumpy Tim said:
I wouldn't be comfortable having Knight as part of a 2 man midfield personally, but we shall see. If Trolley starts, then does that mean Jake will? I still think that if any of our strikers are going to get to 15 goals it will be Jake. With Dodd injured, it seems we'll see this tomorrow:

Henderson,

Jake, Trolley

Two words.

f***ing screwed.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Stumpy Tim said:

Henderson,

Jake, Trolley

Doubt very much Jake will start, Dodd has travelled though.

ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Two words.

f***ing screwed.

The Laughing Bluebird said:
You're f***ed then.

Home win.

dave the gaffer said:
thank f*** i am not going to preston

I'm sensing a theme here :lolol:

Ah well, death or glory.........:drink: :drink: :drink:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Two words.

f***ing screwed.

exactly - if shrewsbury mullered us out wide, good knows what preston will do, they have chris sedgwick:nono:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Scotty M said:
exactly - if shrewsbury mullered us out wide, good knows what preston will do, they have chris sedgwick:nono:

Different day, different game.
Barnsley beat Preston on Tuesday, if they can, so can we.

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
London Irish said:
Hard to forecast who will stand down for Knight. Naylor suggests Oatway, the Offy site siggests Carpenter.

I personally think Chippy will be very unlucky not to play given his good performance in Hull last Saturday.

Cant believe i agreewith you on something.....

Chippy has always bee n one of those players who when playing poorly just needs to be given matches to perform well and in all honesty who can't say he hasnt been one of the most consistent performers in our side?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
fourthteamtillidie said:
Cant believe i agreewith you on something.....

Chippy has always bee n one of those players who when playing poorly just needs to be given matches to perform well and in all honesty who can't say he hasnt been one of the most consistent performers in our side?

Not consistent this season... unless you count consistently below par... glad he played well at Hull tho'...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here