Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oatway or Carpenter to miss out Saturday

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
f*** sake why not leon on the wing and hammond in the centre with chippy.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
f*** sake why not leon on the wing and hammond in the centre with chippy.

leon was the most creative player in the side on tuesday - mcghee obviously wants him in there so he sees more of the ball, whereas if he was out wide he may not get a lot of it

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Fair point scotty but hammond aint no winger really. With Carole on one wing and leon on the other thats two great service providers for any striker(s).

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The Northstander said:
surely we should be playing 8-1-1 formation

:angry:
That will soon revert to the 10-0 formation if we are level at half time though.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Uncle Buck said:
I would have thought a 5 man defence would be the way forward at present, bearing in mind we are conceding more goals than is healthy and then build from there.

Exactly Chippy can play the holding rold with Hammond just ahead to protect the defence allowing knight and carole to go forward to support one or both strikers when the break is on.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Exactly Chippy can play the holding rold with Hammond just ahead to protect the defence allowing knight and carole to go forward to support one or both strikers when the break is on.

At the moment I would look at a midfield of Chippy, Nicolas and Hammond. Have Knight and one of the targetmen up front.

But I am sure there will be something that surprises us all tomorrow, hence my plan to be pissed by 11am so I do not notice or get annoyed by it.

Red wine and vodka for breakfast should do the trick.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Knight is the most prolific striker at the club so really he should play up front if at all possible, failing that on the wing.

Enjoy your brekkie 2morow UB!!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
KinkyGoebels said:
When will Mcghee stop f***ing around with postions? - this is one of the reasons he got the sack at Millwall.

Because he is panicking. I call it Graham Taylor syndrome when managers insist on playing players out of position.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Knight is the most prolific striker at the club so really he should play up front if at all possible, failing that on the wing.

Enjoy your brekkie 2morow UB!!

I intend 2. Have a bottle of Smirnoff in the cupboard, pick some Bordeaux up tonight and maybe some Port.

Also have some Danish Blue Cheese and Tuc biscuits to line the stomach with.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Uncle Buck said:
I intend 2. Have a bottle of Smirnoff in the cupboard, pick some Bordeaux up tonight and maybe some Port.

that sounds simply delightful:drink:

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Uncle Buck said:

Dont tell me the train home is going to stink like a french camembert factory on the way home again!!???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here