Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oatway breaks County players leg

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
That was mentioned by yesterday's co-commentor for the Notts County local radio - very OTT challenge

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
It was a shocking challenge and Charlie should have been sent off.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I hope that we don't get the same scenario as when Chippy tackled a Reading player. Legal action for damages etc especially as the ref cautioned him so in his opinion it was a bad foul.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Oatway was sticking up for our team...that player was a nob. Sure he didn't deserve a broken leg, but after their tackle of Zamora last year they can f*** right off.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Two wrongs don't make a right but .... Pass the Rich Tea thank you.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
we saw him arrive in a taxi back at the ground - in plaster

poor geezer

CHARLIE OATWAY

Terrace Dandy

Banned
Mar 19, 2004
Oatway is utter pants. That's all he's good for, Breaking peoples legs. Get rid of the animal, get a better player in. Let him go on a freebie and use the money on bringing a quality player in who knows how to play the game.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
fake slim said:
terrace,are you FG in disguise?

Like I said before. He is just a newbie trying to make a name for himself by being rude. He has already said he wants brighton to loose the play-off's and MRRF to egt run over. Complete nob.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Didn't look that bad a tackle to me.. nowhere near as OTT as is being described.. and I don't think it was malicious

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
it was a bad,late challenge but if anyone thinks it was a red card they're having a bubble bath

Terrace Dandy

Banned
Mar 19, 2004
Biscuit said:
Like I said before. He is just a newbie trying to make a name for himself by being rude. He has already said he wants brighton to loose the play-off's and MRRF to egt run over. Complete nob.

And like I've said before that haven't ever thought that people have different user names?

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
It was a very poor tackle. He could have easily been sent off. It was obvious that the bloke was badly hurt and I thought it was disappointing that Oatway didn't even bother going over to see if he was alright.

:nono:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Jam The Man said:
Didn't look that bad a tackle to me.. nowhere near as OTT as is being described.. and I don't think it was malicious

I disagree as the majority of the crowd winced at the same time - it was a shocking challenge

Sandgate Seagull

Jul 11, 2003
Seaford
it was late and a scissor kick to make sure one leg didn't get him the other did. I'd say a tad fortunate tostay on the pitch.

It would obviously not have been beneficial if he got sent off as Harty would not have come on and changed the game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here