Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oaten stands down

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
SKY news flash,Mark Oaten stands down as Libdem Home office spokesman,re story of rent-boy affair? more to follow. Make of it want you want. :drink: :albion:

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Oaten resigns over rent boy claim

Former Liberal Democrat leadership challenger Mark Oaten has stood down as the party's home affairs spokesman over allegations of affair with a rent boy.

Mr Oaten released a statement apologising for the "embarrassment" caused to his family, friends and the Liberal Democrat party.

Mr Oaten, 41, and the MP for Winchester, dropped out of the Lib Dem leadership race this week.

A Sunday newspaper said it had uncovered details about the affair.

News of the World managing editor Stuart Kuttner said Mr Oaten was confronted about details of the affair with the rent boy, known only as Sven, by the paper's reporters.

Mr Oaten is married with two children.

Last edited:

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Another career ruined by the News Of The World

Good work AGAIN you wankers !!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
who cares?

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs

O Lads

Dec 16, 2004
I guess now Lib Dems have less chance of winning an election so norman baker wont be part of the leading party

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
Another Lib Dem gone, pleeeeaaasssee can it be Baker next?

simonsimon

Dec 31, 2004
In the spirit of good olde Jeremy Thorpe the " cracks in the pavement party" keep up the cracks in the arse tradition.

Typical LIBDEM management.

The sooner this repellent bunch of wasters is obliterated at the next general election, the better.

:smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

simonsimon

Dec 31, 2004
Continued bad publicity for the trivial political wasters should ensure a record breaking fourth LABOUR term.

:smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I saw this with some amusement, no doubt further details to follow in tomorrow's NOTW, including apparently "THREE IN A BED SHAME OF RENT BOY MP!".

It was funny on so many levels: partly because he was the Lib Dem's party spokesman for Home (spelling error surely) Affairs.

And partly because it reminded me of that MP character on Little Britain, who always drags his wife and kids out in front of the cameras.

"And then, unfortunately, I slipped on a glace cherry, and landed inside one of the men. That is all I have to say on the matter"

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Now why doesn't stuff like this ever happen to Norman Baker?

Perhaps if one of you gentleman users of NSC were to seduce Lewes's finest MP, all our problems would be solved
;)

Come on lads, who wants to do their duty for the Albion? All you'd have to do is lie back and think of England. Well OK, lie forwards and think of Falmer.

Who's volunteering? You're not a true fan if you wouldn't...

:lolol: :lolol:

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
Edna - best get Ernest to hold a secret ARS meeting to select a "true fan" volunteer

Of course will have to be a "tried and tested" englishman!!!:lolol:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
He said it was an error of judgement:shootself What the fook does that mean. He came in, found a young man on all fours with his arse out and thought 'oh dear what do I do in this situation. Suppose I better stick my cock up his arse and give him some money'.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
as the rent boy was leaving the house do you think he said ' i'll get ma coat on':lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here