Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oaten stands down

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
El Presidente said:
From Popbitch

"Which Lib Dem wannabe leader used to be a regular visitor to a brothel in Paddington where he used to pay girls to shit in their knickers for him, and would then put the dirty pants in his briefcase and take them home"

Explain that to the missus when she goes in his case looking for a stamp:eek:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
London Irish said:
Persecuting him for stuff like this is all very sad in this day and age

Except when we can get some mileage out of it...

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Wasn't the rent "boy" about 23 years old? Oaten has been one of the leading speakers for the LibDems on prostitution, so this one has really kicked him in the bollocks.

I feel sorry for the wife and kids. How do you sit them down and say "right, you may see something in the papers this weekend which will upset you - I have been ragging and shagging male prostitutes for six months."

I wonder how his wife is going to take it? Not up the arse anymore, obviously, but my missus said that she would kill me. Simple as that.

Must remember not to join the Lib Dems and go shagging male prostitutes.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Seems as good a place as any to pass on the joke that arrived in me mailbox today:

"Tony Blair takes up jogging. On his first trip through Hyde Park,
early one morning, he passes a lady of the night on her way home.
She shouts after him, “Are you interested? Only fifty quid”.
He shouts back “I never pay more than a tenner!”.

This goes on for some weeks. Then, one morning, Cherie decides she will go with him.
As they pass through Hyde Park there's our Lady Of the Night.
Tony tries to look the other way as they jog past, but to no avail, the girl yells after him, “There you are! See what you get for a Tenner?” "

simonsimon

Dec 31, 2004
Oaten's local paper THE SOUTHERN DAILY ECHO said" the best course of action would be for him to quit if the allegations were true."

He will not survive to fight the next General Election.

:smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

simonsimon

Dec 31, 2004
Remember to keep the presure on the LIBDEMS by asking all LIBERAL DEMOCRAT COUNCILLORS their views on this subject.

:smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I am genuinely staggered by the attitude of some of the posters on this thread.

We do go a bit OTT about footballers being role models sometimes. They're not - just young, mainly working-class lads with a talent thrust into the spotlight because we've all gone football mad in this country.

But MPs - well, they should be role models to some extent. Not clones - but aware that some minimum standards are expected.

And six-month affairs with rent-boys, paying young men almost 20 years younger for sex in some seedy south London dive...it's just not on to blame the press. I'd like to hear from Oaten's defenders why this is OK behaviour from a Member of the House of Commons.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here