Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Oasis - 2025

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
DMC headlined if memory serves, and about '3' people hung around for it once the Beasties were done, or that could have been when PE headlined, supported by DMC (?) and Derek B
Run DMC headlined. It was the days of the girl in the cage, an huge mechanical dick and them throwing beer around. BB definitely had more attention at that time.

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
Bonehead, Gem, Chris the drummer, Noel and Liam.
I'd assume (and from a "wanting them to sound good" point of view, hope) that they'll basically just play with Noel's High Flying Birds band, which already includes Gem Archer and Chris Sharrock, with Bonehead just joining on the songs he wants to as I gather he does with Liam.

I'd slightly prefer them to get Zak Starkey to play drums, since he actually played on a couple of albums. It's fair to say I don't give two shits who plays bass at an Oasis gig.

I'd assume (and from a "wanting them to sound good" point of view, hope) that they'll basically just play with Noel's High Flying Birds band, which already includes Gem Archer and Chris Sharrock, with Bonehead just joining on the songs he wants to as I gather he does with Liam.

I'd slightly prefer them to get Zak Starkey to play drums, since he actually played on a couple of albums. It's fair to say I don't give two shits who plays bass at an Oasis gig.
That's what I want and from what I have read, I think will happen too!

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Our kid has been banging out Oasis set lists live for years. Is the addition of a different backing band going to make much difference, albeit with the addition of NG.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Save your cash, stick Sgt Pepper or any Weller album on at home and enjoy the day.

partridge-i-dont-know.gif

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Have to say the frenzy this announcment is causing is quite nuts.
It’s going to be quite amusing when they all fall out again early next year and cancel the lot

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here