Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Oasis - 2025

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Seems like the whole country has gone Oasis mad. Just ordered the ‘Oasis soup’ in a local restaurant and got a roll with it.

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
IMG_1792.jpeg

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
As did I. Public Enemy also on the bill.

Last time I saw Oasis they were supported by Black Rebel Motorcycle Club and The Charlatans.

I haven’t really listened to Oasis for many years, but had a bit of a binge this morning. It reminded me how much I loved them. When my boys were young they were also huge fans.

I may get tickets for all the family. 🙂
Just checked and it was just Run DMC and Beastie Boys for me, at the Brighton Centre. I have seen PE but at festivals their own headline show.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

If you have some time on your hands and you enjoy a bit of music conspiracy theory this video explains why what's the story and associated b sides may be a rather wonderful concept album.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Just checked and it was just Run DMC and Beastie Boys for me, at the Brighton Centre. I have seen PE but at festivals their own headline show.
I saw them at Hammersmith Odeon. Twice.

LL Cool J and the Beasties supported first time, Public Enemy and Beasties the second.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Was always gonna happen. The money is just too much for either to turn down.
True. Given the money on offer I'd happily spend 3 weeks next summer with any adversary of mine :lol:

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Noel’s been working out which songs he can copy without copyright infringement. Sounds like he’s almost there.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I don’t even really like them. Certainly not enough to seem them live. But I’m mildly excited.

If you’re into them, how awesome that you get to see them live again!

I had a similar feeling when Pixies reformed and toured again.

Hope you all get the tickets you want, enjoy!
This is how it’s done, sir :bowdown:

There are some posters here who are genuinely annoyed that lots of people like something they hate. Why does it upset them so much? Just don’t post in the thread. How incredibly bitter.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here