Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

O/T: Serious advice needed, please help!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
If she's seeing someone else while she's meant to be with you the she's obviously a slag.

Get some self respect and some balls and tell her to f*** off before she gives you AIDS!

Whenever i read one of your posts using such colourful language I always glance over to your avatar and imagine the hapless Mr Magoo saying your words and it always raises a chuckle. That is all.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
If she's seeing someone else while she's meant to be with you the she's obviously a slag.

Get some self respect and some balls and tell her to f*** off before she gives you AIDS!

Fecking hell, he's not seeing her as well is he ???:eek:

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Get on with things and act to both yourself and her like you really couldn't give a f*** about her or the whole scenario. This will have one (or both) of the following effects:

a) It will probably make her want you again. I have no idea why but this seems to be the way the female mind operates.

b) You will probably realise after not too long that you actually DON'T give a f***, and start enjoying your life again.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Walk away. f***ing hard but the only thing to do. Don't get into playing a game it will only f*** you up as she has all the power. Just cut it off. If she realises her mistake she will come back for you. Will ber her bad luck if you have moved on and got someone new though.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Walk away. f***ing hard but the only thing to do. Don't get into playing a game it will only f*** you up as she has all the power. Just cut it off. If she realises her mistake she will come back for you. Will ber her bad luck if you have moved on and got someone new though.

I love you when you get all mean and moody Les.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Drop kick into touch

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
If I ever turn I will be on the phone straight away Les.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here