Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

O/T - Nazi Racists ARE in the closet

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
If proof were ever needed that these white supremacist/neo nazi/racist scum bags are one nudge away from the closet door, this must be it.

This is the guy arrested in the US for planning to assassinate Obama and also kill (shoot or decapitate specifically) another 88 black people to prove that white is right.

15130335.jpg

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Interesting stuff - I read this stroy on the Telegraph's website earlier today. It seems that their plans were not very advanced (just like their IQ).

Still, it is worrying that in this day and age, people will still do such a thing to avoid an African-American being democratically elected.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
This is the guy arrested in the US for planning to assassinate Obama and also kill (shoot or decapitate specifically) another 88 black people to prove that white is right.

They were proper idiots. They only had one gun but planned to rob a gun store to get more then go to an 'afro american school' to kill 88 and decapitate 14 black students (88 stands for Heil Hitler) and there's 14 words in some stupid supremacist motto and then go on a killing spree across whatever redneck state they live in until they finally reached Obama where they would drive at him with machine guns blazing out the windows on a suicide mission.

Stupid f***ing idiots.

Unforunately there are probably some better organised supremacist fucks that are planning something a little less ridiculous but a lot more deadly.

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
I heard onthe radio this morning that their plan was to 'drive their car at him as fast as possible whilst firing guns out of the windows':laugh:

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
They also wanted to wear a white top hat and tails set whilst killing Obama, in what they wanted to be their final act.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Bet they LISTEN to (shit) GANGSTA rap tho innit about ho's, guns, drugs and Da shizzle

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU

Dandyman

In London village.
Pim Fortuyn and Paul Berry (nordie DUPer) came to mind when I heard that...

Neo-nazis - giving gays a bad name.

I've always wondered why they called themselves Brownshirts.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Idiots being set up in my humble opinion

Care to elaborate?

I'm not criticising - history tells us that events like these can be (and have been) used to sway elections. And, on top of that, the US is the home of the conspiracy theory!

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Care to elaborate?

I'm not criticising - history tells us that events like these can be (and have been) used to sway elections. And, on top of that, the US is the home of the conspiracy theory!

Checked with the Boys across the pond. They have never heard of them. They appear to either be a couple of fantasist or may be it could be something more sinister. Wasn't there another alleged attempt a few weeks ago but the so called assasins turned out to be a couple of junkies.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Dunno about you, but I'm always a bit uneasy watching these public rallys in the US with thousands of people in the crowd. You see Obama striding around on those stages completely surrounded by huge crowds, and sure he's got his security guys there, but how hard would it be for one nutter to get close enough with a small firearm and carry out an assassination attempt ? Is every single person thoroughly frisked before they attend the rally ?

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Why is it the dumbest people who invariably believe that they are part of a Master Race?

:tosser: :tosser: :tosser: :tosser:

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
They had to knock that idea on the head though, when they discovered that the most intelligent one out of them, their leader Julien, was the best of Maths and he could only count to 7.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here