Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

O/T - Nazi Racists ARE in the closet

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
The majority of American nationalist do not subscribe to the notion of supremacy. Supremacist, like the word racist are words made up by the liberal/left to slur people aka 1984. the majority of organisations in the US are seperatist

http://www.whitehonor.com/

I think you'll find that some of the people on this website MIGHT consider themselves superior to black people.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire

I think you'll find that some of the people on this website MIGHT consider themselves superior to black people.

Any loon can set up a website. Notice the Links. MY favourite links. So obviously a tragic individual or someone working for the FBI. Its violent language has nothing to do with the American Nationalist that I know of.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire

Any loon can set up a website. Notice the Links. MY favourite links. So obviously a tragic individual or someone working for the FBI. Its violent language has nothing to do with the American Nationalist that I know of.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location

Riiiight. *steps away slowly*

Okay then, what about the Neo-Nazi's you see on documentaries? I can't wait for your explanation on this one..... Presumably you think they are liberals pretending to be neo-nazi's?

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Here are some white people. They are making nazi salutes. They are wearing t-shirts with "White Power" on. Are they not White Supremacists?

neo-nazi-35305.jpg

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Riiiight. *steps away slowly*

Okay then, what about the Neo-Nazi's you see on documentaries? I can't wait for your explanation on this one..... Presumably you think they are liberals pretending to be neo-nazi's?

No just idiots. Who have no concept of the true nature of nationalism. Those people in the photo could be anybody.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
No just idiots. Who have no concept of the true nature of nationalism. Those people in the photo could be anybody.

You're a very confused man aren't you.

Why are you banging on about nationalism? This isn't a thread about nationalism, its about neo-nazi's. Re-read the thread title - its fairly clear.

Your argument basically reads:

"White supremacists don't exist because Nationalists aren't White Supremacists."

Its a bit like someone saying "Bananas are yellow" and someone countering with "no they're not, Strawberries are red".

White Supremacists exist. Nationalists exist. The two aren't necessarily the same.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
You're a very confused man aren't you.

Why are you banging on about nationalism? This isn't a thread about nationalism, its about neo-nazi's. Re-read the thread title - its fairly clear.

Your argument basically reads:

"White supremacists don't exist because Nationalists aren't White Supremacists."

Its a bit like someone saying "Bananas are yellow" and someone countering with "no they're not, Strawberries are red".

White Supremacists exist. Nationalists exist. The two aren't necessarily the same.

I understand what your saying. I was pointing out that there is no organisation in the US that supports white supremacy. Yes there are a few Nutzi individuals that set up websites and may be some of them are the FBI. They are fond of entrapement of sad Individuals.

I was just trying to point out that the so called neo nazis who it is claimed were attempting to kill Obama were just a couple of sad loser who were not part of an organised plot.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
I am not condoning lunatic American White Supremacists for a minute, but why do liberal 'right thinking' people always slur neo-nazi's fascists and the far right and their backward illiberal views, by calling them gay, in a pejorative manner?

Not sure I was posting as a liberal "right thinking" person - but I take your point about the use of the word gay. I was attempting to use it in the sense of effete - should have taken more time composing the comment I guess.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
I am not condoning lunatic American White Supremacists for a minute, but why do liberal 'right thinking' people always slur neo-nazi's fascists and the far right and their backward illiberal views, by calling them gay, in a pejorative manner?

In reality, a surprisingly huge amount of them *are* gay, in the sexuality manner...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here