Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Number Plates '0003 BHA' & 'GUII5'

seagullsslimjim

Sep 26, 2003
any interested parties out there wanting to purchase either of the above?

'0003 BHA ' is on a retention cert so doesn't need to go straight onto a car, but the car has to be March2003 onwards. Cost £800, will take £600.

GUI 15 is spaced close together to read GULLS (I know we're the Seagulls!! but always gets pointed to at away games!) Also the type face makes the 5 look like a block like S. This one is up for £1750 (what it cost 5 years ago).

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
BTW I do believe the number play the west bromwich Albion's chairman was the numberplater 'ALB1 0N' or something like that. I'd absoultly love that.

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
Greg Stanley had ALB10N on his Porsche 911 back in the days when he was albion chairman. I believe it is now with one of the West Brom directors - it was up for sale for £25000 a while ago!

Last edited:

Archieleggatt

May 24, 2004
A bit off topic this, but a couple of weeks back i was behind a Peugeot with M18 NOB registration.

Spacing and a couple of black screwcovers altered this to :-

MI 8" NOB. :blush:

made me smile - especially as the driver was a big fat bugger!

I wonder if M158 GUT is available??

:)

Biscuit said:
DVLA website has some good uns. Give them a search if your interested. Thats where my dad got M1 BHA.
Aah, Biscuit; your Dad (and you, I guess) lives up the road from me then. I often wondered whose that was.
As soon as I get me a new car, I'm getting me one of those BHA number plates!
My wife thinks I'm a big kid !
:lolol:

Biscuit said:
BTW I do believe the number play the west bromwich Albion's chairman was the numberplater 'ALB1 0N' or something like that. I'd absoultly love that.

I think we used to own that. It was on the club coach and then someone sold it for (allegedly) about £10K
:nono:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
227 BHA said:
Greg Stanley had ALB10N on his Porsche 911 back in the days when he was albion chairman. I believe it is now with one of the West Brom directors - it was up for sale for £25000 a while ago!

Presumably Stanley flogged it so he could buy

CHE1 SEA

instead?

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
Lush said:
What does owning one of these number plates say about the owner/driver that an Albion Shirt wobbler doesn't?

Discuss...

Mine was a present from my wonderful wife......a pressie that'll last forever (quite hard to match in my oponion):drink:

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
Biscuit said:
DVLA website has some good uns. Give them a search if your interested. Thats where my dad got M1 BHA.

Yes, whilst my brothered dithered and dawdled and dipped out:thud:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here