Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Number Plates '0003 BHA' & 'GUII5'

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
You can get a BHA number plate for as little as £250 looking on thise sites.

Awesome, its gone straight to the top of my Xmas list !

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
Buying mine was one of the best investments I have made.

Bought it nearly 10 years ago and its on its 4th car, I'm so used to it now any car wouldn't feel like mine without my BHA plate and its one of the few around that doesn't give the age of the car away.

And I only paid £500 :clap2:

I've been offered 5x that amount but I wouldn't sell

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
Marshy said:
ta for that.

Whats the point of having it if your not going to have it on a car !

I suppose its so that if you sell your car but don't neccessarily want to sell your number with it you can keep the number on "hold" until you get another vehicle.

Don't forget that some number plates are worth more than the vehicle they are on

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
I'm about to go overseas for 3 years.....so my plate's gotta go 'on hold' for all that time, bit of expense I could do without but hey, what's the alternative? Selling my plate is simply NOT an option, never.

greengull

Sep 5, 2003
Have to say I have better things to do with £500.
However, it is always useful when going to an away game, as all those ...BHA number plates show you when you are close enough to the stadium to park.
Dont they act as a magnet to opposition fans who want to key a car?

Inkerman

Sep 3, 2003
Berkshire
seagullsslimjim said:
don't think most of the opposition can read!!

That's always been my assumption - particularly at the most troublesome places with the thickest supporters. Had the car broken into at Ninian Park a few seasons ago but so was the Cardiff supporters next to me so I guess the theory held.
However, if there gets to be too many of them the non readers may start to recognise the patterns.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here