Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSP - The most popular BHA message board on the 'net: OFFICIAL

The sad fact is Adrie that he was probably trying to make the point that all over their are depraved individuals, or that they bully you. It backfired though. The fact is that the picture you posted has been roundly condemned by almost all the regulars there, and you have, rightly in my opinion, copped some stick mainly as you didn't explain to start with where you found it, and therefore people assumed it was your creation.

It's yet another example of Pengoon's delusional mind.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
I'm sure that he still has registered aliases there that haven't been banned yet, but as he generally isn't even mentioned these days, as he's incredibly tedious, no doubt he'll go elsewhere for his dose of attention seeking.

mumble mumble bullshit bullshit crap crap mumble rubbish twat twat donkey arsewipe. Mumble "MUMBLE MUMBLE" fuckwittery twatty fuckwits. Crap crap bullshit. Mumble crap crap CRAP. Rubbish dullard monkey, arse ARSE. Complete buffoonery, idiots idiots. Mumble. Crapshoot. Shite shite, look at me. Twat arsehats.

It's yet another example of Kylie's Stunt Arse's delusional mind.

:bla:

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
But why was a wholly irrelevant, four year old thread bounced? Only this was the sort of childish game that resulted in the search facilities being removed a couple of years back. Which was bloody annoying for most people on here.
:angry:

Edited because while I was writing the message above, the latest incarnation of this thread has now been moved to where it belongs!

Last edited:

I know you and many others are bored with this whole Pengoon/NSP thing, and have rightly moaned at many NSPers who have used this place to have a pop for no reason, but I hope that you can see that there was no other reason for Pengoon to have bounced this than to try to have another cheap shot. Unfortunately, the thread in question he has highlighted doesn't show NSP in a particularly bad light, and has just made him look incredibly sad yet again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here